Intel® System Studio
Share information with other developers using Intel® System Studio.

Procedure to test Flash games on MID emulator

PRAVEEN_R_Intel
Employee
Hi,

Can anyoneplease provide us me the procedure/tips onhow to test / work with the Flash files on the moblin SDK.

Cheers!
Praveenn
0 Kudos
3 Replies
Rob_Mueller-Albrecht
Hi Praveen,

can you uprovide some more feedback on which exact version of the Moblin developer image you are working with and which Adobe Flash version your games are based on?

This is really more a question for the Moblin software stack than for the Intel Atom Processor targeted development tools.

Is it ok if I pass this question on to the Moblin maling list dev@moblin.org?

Are you signed up with this mailing list? If not you can do so at http://moblin.org/community/mailing-lists?

Alternatively I can also get you in touch with one of the AEs working in this area and you can email him directly .....

Thanks, Rob

0 Kudos
PRAVEEN_R_Intel
Employee
Hi Praveen,

can you uprovide some more feedback on which exact version of the Moblin developer image you are working with and which Adobe Flash version your games are based on?

This is really more a question for the Moblin software stack than for the Intel Atom Processor targeted development tools.

Is it ok if I pass this question on to the Moblin maling list dev@moblin.org?

Are you signed up with this mailing list? If not you can do so at http://moblin.org/community/mailing-lists?

Alternatively I can also get you in touch with one of the AEs working in this area and you can email him directly .....

Thanks, Rob

Hi Rob,

Thanks for your reply. It would be great if you pass this question to moblin mail lisit. I have registered by could not find the way to submit my query.

Further, on the version of moblin developerimage and adobe flash, I will confirm you ASAP.

Please provide me the email id of the AE you had mentioned to submit my queries.

Thanks,
Praveen
pavihunt@yahoo.com

0 Kudos
Rob_Mueller-Albrecht
Done .... Also forwarded your question to dev@moblin.org. Let's see what we get back.

0 Kudos