cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ben4
Beginner

Question about Android and system studio

Hello,

I remember years ago to be able to build an app directly from the software itself, but now I am reading reports that this must be done via phonegap, how does this works? Do you just drop the files in the phone gap project and build?

Regarding Android, which frameworks are now packaged with intel studio please? And does Intel studio enables us like in the past to drop and drag layout components?

I prefer to ask before downloading as the package is huge and I have only a slow connection.

Thank you.

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Richard_A_Intel
Employee

Thank you for your question, a couple things to clarify.  Intel(R) System Studio 2018 contains a variety of tools for developing, optimizing and debugging embedded applications and firmware, including things such as designing a new Android device.  It does not contain tools specifically for building Android applications or support for drag and drop layout configurations in Android applications, you may be thinking of Android Studio (https://developer.android.com/studio/index.html) which does contain the features you described.

Thank you,

Richard