Intel® System Studio
Ask questions and share information with other users of the Intel® System Studio.
Announcements
Intel® System Studio components are now transitioned to several Intel® oneAPI toolkits and can be found under Intel oneAPI Base Toolkit and Intel oneAPI IoT Toolkit. Use the respective forums for questions related to these components. Getting Started questions can be asked in the Registration, Download, Licensing and Installation forum. If you have Priority Support you can submit your question in the Online Service Center.

Should I reinstall openvino,gstreamer..etc for intel c++ compiler

Prasad__Nagendra
Beginner

Hi,

I am using gcc,g++ compilers to compile my code, and dependent libs such as openvino,gstreamer etc.

Now i want to compile my code using intel c++ to get some performance benefit on intel platforms.

For that should I reinstall/recompile the dependent libs like openvino,gstreamer??

Thanks,

0 Kudos
1 Reply
SofeaAzrin_A_Intel

Hi Nagendra,

In case of OpenVINO, it already has performance libraries and it is independent with ICC. So, no need to recompile or reinstall.

For gstreamer, I will confirm back with you. If I'm not mistaken, gstreamer may have some Intel performance libraries and it can be compiled by ICC and GCC. So no need to reinstall them due to ICC.