Intel® System Studio
Ask questions and share information with other users of the Intel® System Studio.
Announcements
Intel® System Studio components are now transitioned to several Intel® oneAPI toolkits and can be found under Intel oneAPI Base Toolkit and Intel oneAPI IoT Toolkit. Use the respective forums for questions related to these components. Getting Started questions can be asked in the Registration, Download, Licensing and Installation forum. If you have Priority Support you can submit your question in the Online Service Center.

System studio license issue

Tzvi
Beginner

I tried to download the System studio for evaluation, my PC is not connected to Internet so I download the Windows Host for Linux target offline installation ("System Studio 2019 update 4 ultimate edition offline").

I also download the license file (using the serial number i got in my mail)

During the installation process, the wizard ask for a license file and when i place the license file i got - a message appears "The license file (s) you provided is not a valid for this product"

How can i proceed with the installation?

Thanks

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Young__Alexander
Beginner

Hi~,I am also struck in the issue.The difference is that I have installed and actived the lisence successfully before.but there was something wrong with my PC and I had to reinstall the Operation System,after that I reinstalled the ISS setup.exe,unfortunately,when I set the license,there was a message "The license file (s) you provided is not a valid for this product" .

Is there any problem during I install the Operation system and the software?How to solve it?