Intel® System Studio
Ask questions and share information with other users of the Intel® System Studio.
Announcements
Intel® System Studio components are now transitioned to several Intel® oneAPI toolkits and can be found under Intel oneAPI Base Toolkit and Intel oneAPI IoT Toolkit. Use the respective forums for questions related to these components. Getting Started questions can be asked in the Registration, Download, Licensing and Installation forum. If you have Priority Support you can submit your question in the Online Service Center.

cannot download product

freelsjd
Beginner

Hello.  I have gone through the process of registering and have received an e-mail back from Intel with a serial number for Intel Parallel Studio XE Professional Edition for FORTRAN and C++ for Linux.  This took several days, but I am grateful to have it.  Now I follow the instructions on this email, which has a large icon to DOWNLOAD.  I click that, it sends me to another page, and I eventually get a long listing of all the previous licenses for the same product (or similar) I have had with Intel over the years, but have expired. It says I need to renew in order to download.  Well, that is what I did in order to obtain the SN was it not ?  I seem to be going in circles.  My goodness, Intel makes it so difficult to use their products !

Any help would be appreciated.  There is no number I can call either.

0 Kudos
1 Reply
freelsjd
Beginner

Apparently, I just needed to wait.  The downloads are now available to me.  I suppose some human interaction was required.