Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
praveen_r_1
Beginner

error in launch sequence

Jump to solution

Hi

I had been facing problem in running the code hello world in the IDE,.

When ever i build and run the program i get a message error launch sequence occured.

I have not connected the board i am just trying to build the error free code but am not able to do so.

Is there any problem with the path creation, or any directory is missing, or any specific file that has to be added externally.

Kindly help me out with it.

thank you

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Jonghak_K_Intel
Employee

Hi Praveen,

The result of "Hello World example"  you may see in the document is an output of UART signal from a board which means you can't see the same result without a board connected to your host.

Hellow World example makes your board send "Hello World" to your board.

Hope this helps!

View solution in original post

5 Replies
praveen_r_1
Beginner

hi Jon

can i have any simple sample code of any one program which has been executed . so that i can have a clear view of all the functions used in the drivers.

How can we see the code result written in the editor within the IDE itself.

Help me out with it JON

Thanks

Jonghak_K_Intel
Employee

regarding for example codes you've asked, you already have that with your ISSM 2016 package.

e.g. ) C:\IntelSWTools\ISSM_2016.0.027\firmware\bsp\1.0\examples , you will see lots of example codes in there.

Also, importantly, the QMSI document is available here : C:\IntelSWTools\ISSM_2016.0.027\firmware\bsp\1.0\doc\pdf .

Thank you

Jonghak_K_Intel
Employee

Hi Praveen,

The result of "Hello World example"  you may see in the document is an output of UART signal from a board which means you can't see the same result without a board connected to your host.

Hellow World example makes your board send "Hello World" to your board.

Hope this helps!

View solution in original post

praveen_r_1
Beginner

HI 

I am getting the below error when i flash my Micro-controller using oliemex jtag.

Can you help me on it.

I can flash the Quark board through USB but could not flash the customised board through olimex.

target running

Error: ftdi device did not accept all data: 0, tried 19
    Error: unable to purge ftdi rx buffers: -1
    Error: error while flushing MPSSE queue: -4
    Error: irscan failed to execute queue
    Warn : keep_alive() was not invoked in the 1000ms timelimit. GDB alive packet not sent! (60100). Workaround: increase "set remotetimeout" in GDB
    Warn : keep_alive() was not invoked in the 1000ms timelimit. GDB alive packet not sent! (60001). Workaround: increase "set remotetimeout" in GDB

Regards

Alice_H_Intel
Employee

Hi Praveen,

Did you change the debug configuration for olimex debugger ?
You can go to debug configuration and check if the configuration is something like following.

-f scripts/interface/ftdi/olimex-arm-usb-ocd-h.cfg -f scripts/board/quark_d2000.cfg "-c set QUARK_D2000_SHUTDOWN_ON_TAPSTATUS_FAIL 1"

Thanks,

Alice