Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
OLIVIER_D_Intel
Employee

intel system studio : cannot download earlier version (2014)

Jump to solution

Hi,

For project maintenance purpose, I need to download and install an earlier version of Intel Studio Professional.

I could get a license for 2015 version with no issue, but there's no way to select earlier 2014 version for download.

Can you help on this?

Thanks, Olivier.

0 Kudos
1 Solution
OLIVIER_D_Intel
Employee

Thanks Naveen and Hubert. I could download appropriate version.

For the record:

I had to select this license: Intel System Studio Ultimate Edition (All tools, Linux/Android/Tizen/Wind River/Yocto Targeted)

Then select product Intel System Studio Ultimate Edition (Windows host - All Tools)

then Additional downloads drop down menu, select version 2014 update 2.

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Naveen_G_Intel
Employee

Hi,

If you have valid support license for Intel System Studio, then will get older versions of products are available in the Intel® Software Development Products Registration Center.

Refer to detail article - https://software.intel.com/en-us/articles/older-version-product

Regards,

Naveen Gv

OLIVIER_D_Intel
Employee

Hi Naveen,

Thanks for the fast reply.

Unfortunately I already went through this page and I don't get any other version than the latest 2015 version.

The earlier versions are not listed anywhere even by clicking show expired registrations.

Only option is 2015 version.

Thanks,

Regards,

Olivier.

Hubert_H_Intel
Employee

Hi Olivier,

I'll send you a private message with details how to obtain a 2014 version of Intel® System Studio.

Regards, Hubert.

OLIVIER_D_Intel
Employee

Thanks Naveen and Hubert. I could download appropriate version.

For the record:

I had to select this license: Intel System Studio Ultimate Edition (All tools, Linux/Android/Tizen/Wind River/Yocto Targeted)

Then select product Intel System Studio Ultimate Edition (Windows host - All Tools)

then Additional downloads drop down menu, select version 2014 update 2.

View solution in original post