Intel® Unison™ App
Support for the Intel® Unison™ App, a Multi-Device Experience software product that allows users to connect their devices and collaborate between them.
78 Discussions

File format change during transfer

braudoux
Beginner

Hello,

I am experiencing an annoying situation while transferring my photos from my iPhone to the computer.

The original photo format is HEIC and the software changes the attribute of each photo from .heic to .jpg…

Therefore I cannot convert them with my other software unless I change the .jpg to .heic individually… I have more than 500 photos to process.

Can you explain how I can change that to keep the original photo format

Regards

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies
Alberto_R_Intel
Employee

braudouxThank you for posting in the Intel® Communities Support.

We are sorry to hear about this issue and we will be more than glad to assist you with this matter. 

Please attach the SSU report so we can verify further details about the components in your platform, check all the options in the report including the one that says "3rd party software logs":

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000057926/memory-and-storage.html

Any questions, please let me know.

Regards,

Albert R.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
Alberto_R_Intel
Employee

Hello braudoux, I just wanted to check if you saw the information posted previously and if you need further assistance on this matter?

Regards,

Albert R.

0 Kudos
Alberto_R_Intel
Employee

Hello braudoux, Since we have not heard back from you, we are closing the case, but if you have any additional questions, please post them on a new thread so we can further assist you with this matter.

Regards,

Albert R.

0 Kudos