Intel® Unison™ App
Support for the Intel® Unison™ App, a Multi-Device Experience software product that allows users to connect their devices and collaborate between them.

Phone Call

Asher929
Beginner

Hello. So I have a problem, everytime trying to call from PC I can't hear anything, and this person can't hear me. I don't know what I can do. I really do everything on this app except this, yes, I can call, this call is going, but without any sound. I also have only one speaker, and microphone output. Please help, I will be really thankfull

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
8 Replies
Alberto_R_Intel

Asher92, Thank you for posting in the Intel® Communities Support.

Please provide the folloiwng details:

What is the specific model of your PC?

What is the specific model of your cell phone?

Please attach the SSU report so we can verify further details about the components in your platform, check all the options in the report including the one that says "3rd party software logs":

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility-for-Windows-?product=91600

Any questions, please let me know.

Regards,

Albert R.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
Alberto_R_Intel

Hello Asher92, I just wanted to check if the information posted previously was useful for you and if you need further assistance on this matter?

Regards,

Albert R.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
Baakya
Novice

Issue is with windows itself, same issue is occurring on Phone link as well

I can hear other person on call, but they can't hear my voice!

Only fix that works is swapping input sources, which again stops working after certain period.

0 Kudos
Terrbear
Beginner

@Baakya wrote:

Issue is with windows itself, same issue is occurring on Phone link as well

I can hear other person on call, but they can't hear my voice!

Only fix that works is swapping input sources, which again stops working after certain period.

I just installed this app for the first time today, and I'm having the same problem.

I place a call, and I can hear the other person on the call, but they can't hear my voice.

Good to know a workaround is swapping input sources, but on Intel's part that's flat-out not user-friendly and ideal every time I place a call. That tells the phone call handshake isn't correctly picking up what the default microphone is every time.

0 Kudos
Baakya
Novice
Found a fix on reddit for phone link , which works for Intel as well !

Disable hardware enhancements in mic settings , such a lame bug, but it fixes the issue
0 Kudos
Terrbear
Beginner

@Baakya wrote:
Found a fix on reddit for phone link , which works for Intel as well !

Disable hardware enhancements in mic settings , such a lame bug, but it fixes the issue

Bummer. I ran a test call from my PC to the test call number 804-222-1111 and hitting option 3 for voice echo test.

Unfortunately, that didn't work for me. My microphone doesn't have any enhancement settings in Windows, but the headset did, and despite turning those enhancements off, it didn't fix it.

The only fix for me was switching between another mic and back to my headset. So strange.

0 Kudos
Baakya
Novice

Baakya_0-1677474932477.png

It is there for all sound inputs ~ 

0 Kudos
ChaimCohl
Beginner

what is the fix in reddit? Thank you.

0 Kudos