Intel® Unison™ App
Support for the Intel® Unison™ App, a Multi-Device Experience software product that allows users to connect their devices and collaborate between them.
77 Discussions

Problem whitescreen after installation

Koen
Beginner

Hello, i got a problem with the app on the computer.

After opening Intel Unison it does'nt show anything. Its just a white screen nothing more. After reinstalling the app it also doesnt work. I dont know where the local files are stored. Maby deleting that with the app it works... But cant find the appdata location folder.

Maby someone can help me?

Labels (1)
7 Replies
mazant
Beginner

I am having the same issue.

Jordan1777777
Novice
I have the same issue, there’s a solution?
Freebyrd
Beginner

I'm also having this issue as well as my friend something is wrong with the latest update

DeividA_Intel
Employee

Hello Koen, 

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities. I understand that you have some inquiries about the Intel® Unison™ app.

In order to better assist you, please provide the following:  

1. Did the app come Pre-Installed?

2. What is the operating system version and build?

3. What is the unison PC App version?

4. What is the iPhone model+ iOS version or Android phone and Android version, and mobile Unison app version?

5. What is the Computer Brand, model, and Intel Processor?

6. What is the intel Wi-Fi & Bluetooth adapter model used and version?

7. Run the Intel® System Support Utility (Intel® SSU) to gather more details about the system.  

Regards,  

Deivid A.  

Intel Customer Support Technician  

Jeremy_Turi
Beginner

hallo ich habe das gleiche Problem was passiert danach nachdem ich die intel ssu herunterladen hab und den scann abgeschlossen hab was soll ich jetzt tun?

0 Kudos
DeividA_Intel
Employee

Hello Koen,  

Were you able to check the previous post and get the information requested? Please let me know if you need more assistance.   

Regards,  

Deivid A.  

0 Kudos
DeividA_Intel
Employee

Hello Koen, 

I was checking your thread and see that we have not heard back from you.  

I’m going to close your post, but if you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to create a new thread. 

Regards,  

Deivid A.  

0 Kudos