02-13-2017 08:55 AM
Thank you for contacting the Intel community.
First, we would like to apologize for the delay on our response.
I would like to ask you if your issue has been resolved or if you need further assistance.
02-14-2017 02:54 PM
Thank you for your reply.
Being that the case, please reply with your system information to better assist you, including your ordering code.
To get your system information use the Intel SSU (System Support Utility) https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility:
Download Intel® System Support Utility
- Download the utility
- Run the exe and select 'Scan'
- Save and include as an attachment in the Intel Community Forum
- Click on the "Start Menu" -> Type "DxDiag" -> Press "Enter" -> Wait for the DirectX Diagnostic Tool to finish loading
- In the DirectX Diagnostic Tool, click "Save All Information" -> Save the file DxDiag.txt
- Include DxDiag.txt as an attachment in the Intel Community Forum
02-16-2017 09:59 AM
02-17-2017 12:36 PM
I set up a lab today and I did not experience this problem, make sure you have the latest version that can be downloaded here:
As you can see when I'm on the Intel Unite Client, I tested the audio and I did not have any problems, if you see the audio option is enabled, the odd thing is that I could not get the screen that you posted, I'm not sure if perhaps is an older version or it was download it somewhere else.
Here you can see where you can enable the audio with this version.
Please let me know how it goes.
06-20-2017 02:27 PM