Intel Unite® App
Gain crucial understandings of the Intel Unite® App
Announcements
This product has been discontinued. This board is currently read only and no longer accepting new posts. Learn more
459 Discussions

Can not log in to the Admin Portal

BEdel
Beginner

I can not log in to the Admin Portal https:///admin using the default id/password. This seem to have occurred after upgrading to 3.1. I'm getting the message "The server does on respond"

0 Kudos
12 Replies
idata
Employee

Hello baedelen,

Thank you for contacting the Intel community.

I'm sorry about the issue you are experiencing with the Admin Portal, please allow me to further investigate this issue for you and once I get an answer I will post it here.

Best regards,

Ivan U.

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello baedelen,

After researching for some information related to this issue, I found out that the Admin Portal page cannot be reached after installing the Intel Unite application on the server. Please check the following link for a workaround:

https://www.intel.com/content/dam/support/us/en/documents/software/software-applications/Intel_Unite_Enterprise_Deployment.pdf https://www.intel.com/content/dam/support/us/en/documents/software/software-applications/Intel_Unite_Enterprise_Deployment.pdf

Page 61.

Please let me know how it goes.

Best wishes,

Ivan U.

0 Kudos
BEdel
Beginner

Still no luck.

Here's a screenshot. Everything is working fine with Intel Unite as far as presenting. Just an issue with the Admin portal page.

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

I'm sorry that the issue still persist try with the IP address of the server.

If you don't know the IP address of the version you can access the Power Shell of the server and use the command "ipconfig" to show the IP address configuration.

Please let me know if you can access this way.

Example:

Regards,

Ivan U.

0 Kudos
BEdel
Beginner

I get the same result when using the ip address. I can get to the Admin Welcome screen. I just can't Log In.

Thanks,

Bruce

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Thank you baedelen for trying with the ip address.

Please allow me to further investigate to provide you with a right solution.

Best regards,

Ivan U.

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

baedelen could you please confirm you are enabling the following option when installing the unite server? It is basically a check you have to enable to install the Unite database

Click Next to continue to the Custom Setup window for feature selection. Expand the Database feature and select one of the Database features will be installed on local hard drive or Entire feature will be installed in local hard drive. This will create the Database in the SQL server provided in the previous step.

Ivan U.

0 Kudos
BEdel
Beginner

I originally installed Unite 3.0 and I selected the SQL database. I then upgraded Unite to 3.1, however I did not select the SQL database. Could this be the problem? If so, can I install the SQL database, without re-installing Unite 3.1?

0 Kudos
BEdel
Beginner

Also, the SQL database does still exist on a dedicated SQL Server.

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Can you reinstall Intel® Unite 3.1 and select the SQL database; this seems to be most likely the problem.

Regards,

Ivan U.

0 Kudos
BEdel
Beginner

I uninstalled and re-installed with SQL selected and this resolve my issue. All is working now.

Thanks,

Bruce

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

I'm glad that this issue has been resolved and thank you for let us know.

I hope you can have better experience from now on.

Best wishes,

Ivan U.

0 Kudos