Intel Unite® App
Gain crucial understandings of the Intel Unite® App
Announcements
This product has been discontinued. This board is currently read only and no longer accepting new posts. Learn more
459 Discussions

Can't connect Skype for Business Plugin to Calendar

JPace1
Beginner

I have everything set up for my Intel Unite setup. The HUB is on the domain, connected to the Enterprise server, auto-launches along with skype for business, and has the correct credentials in the ExchangeServerConfiguration.xml file (I tripple-checked this). For some reason, when I launch Intel Unite, it is unable to see skype for business meetings in the calendar. This appears to be because it is unable to connect to the exchange server.

When I launch Intel Unite w/ Skype for Business Plugin, I get the following in the debug console:

Error connecting to exchange: The collection is empty.

Parameter name: items

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Appointment States~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Appintment state: 3

[DATE TIME] S4B Plugin was unable to connect to exchange. Please check credentials.

If anyone has see this before, help would be greatly appreciated

0 Kudos
3 Replies
idata
Employee

Hello VW-IT-Bryan,

Thank you for contacting Intel® Communities Support.

I am glad to assist you, please make sure that you are using the latest https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/26792/Intel-Unite-App-Plug-Ins Intel Unite® App Plug-Ins version and the latest https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25280/Intel-Unite-app Intel Unite® App version.

Also please let us know the following information:

Stock Keeping Unit (SKU):

Computer manufacturer brand:

Computer manufacturer model:

Regards,

Stephen C.
0 Kudos
JPace1
Beginner

I reinstalled Intel Unite as well as the Skype for Business Plugin to ensure I was on the latest updates.

Intel Unite is on version 3.2.82.42

The Skype for Business Plugin is on version 2.1.10.1

The SKU for my device is: Z2H7OUT# ABA

Manufacturer Brand: HP

Manufacturer Model: HP Slice for Meeting Rooms

0 Kudos
JPace1
Beginner

One detail that I forgot to provide:

When I reinstall the Skype for Business Plugin, at one point it asks me to enter the exchange server information and then click a button labeled "Test Connection". When I do this, the test is successful. Despite this, when I launch the Intel Unite Application after the install, it does not connect.

0 Kudos