cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
GBast5
Beginner

Compatibility of Optiplex 7070 with Intel Unite 3.3

Hi Team,

I want to use Intel Unite v3.3 with an Optiplex 7070. The program do not start, with an error message that says that the platform is not compatible.

I need the v3.3 of Intel Unite because has to use it with QuickLaunch, and it is necessarry to use the "windowed" mode of Intel Unite Hub, that is not available on the v4 of Intel Unite.

I see on a previous post with same issue that you speak about a version 3.3.190 of Unite, but I was not able to find it (only 3.3.163.51 on the Dell website).

Can you help me ?

Same issue as in the post https://forums.intel.com/s/question/0D50P00004YMYQv/is-the-optiplex-7070-i59500t-compatible-with-int....

0 Kudos
4 Replies
AndrewG_Intel

Hello GBast5

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.

As it has been described in the other post you shared, the HUB for Intel Unite® app must be a supported SKU model specifically designed to support the Intel Unite® solution and the support for Intel Unite® is based on a comprehensive list of specific SKU numbers.

We will send you an email to the email address associated with the account you used to post this inquiry in other to provide additional information regarding your environment and to gather more details.

Best regards,

Andrew G.

Intel Customer Support Technician

AndrewG_Intel

Hello GBast5

Thank you for your response and for letting us know that you were able to install Intel Unite® using the latest version 3.3.190.26.

Regarding your inquiry about support for "windowed" mode on Intel Unite® version 3.x, the feature is supported but it only works in Small Business mode, not Enterprise mode. The correct Registry key that needs to be created or modified can be found in the Intel Unite® Solution Enterprise Deployment Guide, page 39.

Should you have additional inquiries, please let us know.

Best regards,

Andrew G.

AndrewG_Intel

Hello GBast5

We would like to know if you were able to check our last (previous) post on April 17th. If you have additional inquiries, please let us know.

Best regards,

Andrew G.

AndrewG_Intel

Hello GBast5

We have not heard back from you so we will proceed to close this inquiry, if you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us back.

Best regards,

Andrew G.