Intel Unite® App
Gain crucial understandings of the Intel Unite® App
Announcements
This product has been discontinued. This board is currently read only and no longer accepting new posts. Learn more
459 Discussions

Create configuration button greyed out.

JPowe17
Beginner

temp.PNGHello,

I'm just seting up intel unite in an Enterprise Deployment, I've got the server and a hub connected but when trying to make a configeration for the hub the create configeration button is grayed out and there is nothing in the Intel Unite Software version dropdown.

Any help would be greatly appriciated.

Many thanks

Josh

0 Kudos
7 Replies
Leonardo_C_Intel

Hello JPowe17

Thank you for posting in the Intel Community.

What is the Intel Unite® version that you have installed?

Where did you get the software package from is it possible that you can share the download link?

Regards,

Leonardo C.

Intel Customer Support Technician

A Contingent Worker at Intel

0 Kudos
Leonardo_C_Intel

Hello JPowe17

Have you collected the details requested?

Regards,

Leonardo C.

0 Kudos
Leonardo_C_Intel

Hello JPowe17

I haven’t heard back from you; please contact us if you have any additional questions.

Regards,

Leonardo C.

0 Kudos
JPowe17
Beginner
Hello LeoC_Intel, Sorry been trying to access my account but wasn’t working. I downloaded Intel Unite from Dells website at the following link, https://www.dell.com/support/article/uk/en/ukbsdt1/sln312519/intel-unite-downloads?lang=en Any help is much appreciated Many thanks Josh Josh Powell Technical Consultant Telephone: +44 2920 000033 [cid:180209_InspiretecEmailSignature(PreviousSize)-01_b02f82f8-f8c0-43ca-84ec-6145d51c6458.png] www.inspiretec.com<http://www.inspiretec.com> Want Inspiretec updates in your inbox? Select your preferences here<http://eepurl.com/dtqjR9>. This message is intended for the named recipient(s) only and may contain private and confidential information. If you have received this email in error, you must take no action based upon it, nor copy it, forward it or show it to anyone. In addition, we would be grateful if you could call or email us to let us know that this has occurred. Inspiretec Group Limited is a company registered in England and Wales, Company registration number 09224445 Inspiretec Group, The Quadrangle, Vision Court, Caxton Place, Pentwyn, Cardiff CF23 8HA. From: Intel Forums <supportreplies@intel.com> Reply to: Reply to Forums <0-qau4wx4isodr7g.pknt0fgeqmfga2fc.v5moe22qyeht23zf@fe71ax9zc5rimv4r.edb9wqffezsdcpp.u-yt3cmag.na37.chatter.salesforce.com>
0 Kudos
Leonardo_C_Intel

Hello JPowe17

Have you updated the .CAB files to the admin web portal? You can refer to the Untie deployment guide (this comment is available on the link that you have provided) corresponding to the version that you are using on your environment to find the section 4.6.3 (Upload the Hub and Client Package Files to the Admin Portal) for guidance.

Regards,

Leonardo C.

0 Kudos
Leonardo_C_Intel

Hello JPowe17

Were you able to try the upload of the CAB files?

Regards,

Leonardo C.

0 Kudos
Leonardo_C_Intel

Hello JPowe17

I haven’t heard back from you; please contact us if you have any additional questions.

Regards,

Leonardo C.

0 Kudos