Intel Unite® App
Gain crucial understandings of the Intel Unite® App
Announcements
This product has been discontinued. This board is currently read only and no longer accepting new posts. Learn more
459 Discussions

Dell Optiplex micro Stand alone Hub - Ipad/Mac pro couldn't connected

MTran8
Beginner

Hi,

I have Dell OptiPlex 7050 micro setting up with stand alone Hub.

Windows computer can connect without any problems. The Hub provided 8 digits of pin.

When I download the Ipad client, it gave only 6 digits of pin. The Ipad has client version 3.1.

The client software was download from the Hub website.

Thanks

Mike

0 Kudos
6 Replies
idata
Employee

Hi Tran27: Thank you very much for joining the Intel® Unite™ app communities. We will do our best in order to further assist you.

The reason why this is happening is because the Intel® Unite™ Small Business application is not compatible with the OS installed on mobile devices. In order to make it work, you will need to use the Intel® Unite™ Enterprise version.

Any further questions, please let me know.

Regards,

Alberto R
0 Kudos
MTran8
Beginner

Thank you Alberto,

It didn't work with MAC book pro - OSX verion 10.12.5. Do the small business version support macOS?

Thanks,

Mike

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Tran27: You are very welcome. In regard to the MAC book pro, please make sure that the version of Intel® Unite installed on it is the same as the one that is installed on the Hub. The Small Business version does not support macOS but the Enterprise version does.

Any questions, please let me know.

Regards,

Alberto R

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Tran27: I just wanted to check if the information posted previously was useful for you and if you need further assistance on this matter?

Any questions, please let me know.

Regards,

Alberto R

0 Kudos
FM4
Beginner

I have similar issue.. We can`t deploy enterprise mode because of some issues with DNS SRV entry. I have successfully deployed SB solution. Windows one-time client downloaded from the hub works fine, but I can`t use Intel Unite app from Apple store.

Problem is that hub offers 4-4 digits PIN and Intel Unite app asks for 3-3 digits.

So, does it mean that Intel Unite app is not compatible with stand-alone installation ?

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

FerdinandM: In this case please submit your inquiry on a new thread, the reason for that is that every scenario is different, even if the same product is being used, so, for us to better assist you with your inquiry, please submit a new thread:

https://communities.intel.com/community/tech https://communities.intel.com/community/tech

Let me apologize for any inconvenience.

Regards,

Alberto R

0 Kudos