cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
FTjag
Beginner

Download the latest Intel Unite Server or Solution package

Hello everyone

The company I work for recently went to a tech show where Intel was showing their Unite software.

I have then been tasked with the assignment to try to make it run, so we can see if it is something that we should implement in the company.

However, the version I have gotten from Intel is not the latest. "Intel Unite Solution ver 3.2.82.42"

I cannot find any form of download links anywhere or information about how to obtain the latest software.

Not even Intel's official documents helps me.

Anyone here know how I can obtain the latest server software or solution package, so we can test the software on our company?

I will try to see if their live chat ever opens up and then try to get the information there. If I get the necessary information, I will post it in this tread. However, up until then, I hope to get help here.

Thanks in advance.

0 Kudos
5 Replies
idata
Community Manager

Thank you very much for sharing your issue with the Intel Communities Team, Frands. I will be more than glad to assist you.

I sent you a private message to verify some personal information, please verify your inbox.

Antony S.
idata
Community Manager

Hello, Frands.

In this case, for you to get the latest Intel Unite® app version, please get in touch with an Authorized Intel® Distributor so they can provide you with further assistance. In order to locate one, please refer to the following link: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/products/find-a-reseller.html https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/products/find-a-reseller.html

Antony S.
FTjag
Beginner

Hello Antony

I will try and see if we can contact an distrutor.

However. One of my colleagues got the older software from your support chat.

I dont feel that I am getting the help I need in this case and the poor support you are giving me here, are reflecting bad on the product you are trying to sell. And if we have to wait longer to get the software, we will start looking for another solution.

Please give me a clear indcation of you are able to help me with what i need or not.

idata
Community Manager

Thank you very much for your reply, Frands.

In order for us to provide you with the download link for the latest Intel Unite® app version, we need to follow this process.

The reason why one of your colleagues could get that information via chat could be that he gave us hardware information, Intel Unite® configuration and version and the issue that he was facing at the moment so we determined that the Intel Unite® app should be updated.

I have sent you a private message, please check your inbox.

Antony S.
IMame
Beginner

Hello,

We orderd 10 elite slices and would love to install intel unite server and intel unite app for integrating with skype for business. Can anyone help me. I tried to find the installlation software but cant find it anywhere.