Intel Unite® App
Gain crucial understandings of the Intel Unite® App
Announcements
This product has been discontinued. This board is currently read only and no longer accepting new posts. Learn more
459 Discussions

Extended Display

mainisaa
Beginner

Hi All,

I have connected one of my friend's laptop (Dell Laptop) to Intel Unite but the display seems like not working.

We can just see the colorful screen instead of what she want to present to others.

Kindly do let me know if you guys have the solution for this issue.

Thank you for your help!

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Wanner_G_Intel

Hello mainisaa, 

Thank you for posting on this Intel Community.

To better assist you, please provide the following information:

1. Intel Unite® app version. 

2. Run the Intel® System Support Utility (Intel® SSU) on the DELL* laptop and attach the report to this thread to check the system configuration (OS version, graphics driver version, etc.)

1. Download the Intel® System Support Utility and save the application in your computer.

2. Open the application and click "Scan" to see system and device information. The Intel® SSU defaults to the "Summary View" on the output screen following the scan. Click the menu where it says "Summary" to change to "Detailed View".

3. To save your scan, click Next and click Save.

Wanner G.

Intel Customer Support Technician

Under Contract to Intel Corporation

0 Kudos
Alberto_R_Intel

mainisaa, I just wanted to check if you saw the information posted previously and if you need further assistance on this matter?

Regards,

Alberto R.

0 Kudos
Wanner_G_Intel

Hello mainisaa, 

We have not heard back from you, so we will close this inquiry. If you need further assistance, please post a new question.

Wanner G.

0 Kudos