Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
PPate11
Beginner

Full screen mode shows borders on left and right side

I have installed Intel unite Hub with enterprise options, everything work perfectly however when client share screen eventhough hub display is 1920x1080 and client output display is 1920x1080, hub shows borders on left and right and does not show full HD screen without borders. Please see screenshots below. Thank you

0 Kudos
47 Replies
Diego_S_Intel
Employee

Hello PPate11 Thank you for contacting our Intel® communities. I understand that you are facing Full screen issues with our issues with your Intel Unite® app Let us investigate further the issue that you are experiencing, we will reach you back as soon as we have more details. Diego S. Intel (R) Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel (R) Corporation
PPate11
Beginner

Any update? It's been almost two weeks. Thank you​

Diego_S_Intel
Employee

Hello PPate11 Thank you for your patience. Please provide me with the .txt file that the System Support Utility will generate. To attach a file, you must click the “Attach” option on the bottom right-hand corner of the response box. https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility-for-Windows-I hope this helps. Also please generate and MSINFO32 report and attach it: Go to Start > Run and type 'dxdiag' (without quotes please) in the 'Open' field and press OK button Wait for 'green' progress bar to finish loading and then press the 'Save All Information...'’ button Name the file with some useful info, like your name and the date, and save it where you can find it, like the Desktop, by pressing the 'Save' button. In addition, please provide us with the following details: HUB/Client computer details HUB manufacturer(s): HUB model(s) and SKU: Client model(s): Windows OS (provide Version number if Win10, and 32- or 64-bit) and update version: Intel Unite® Client version: If problem happens with Extended Display provide version: Intel Unite® HUB version: Intel Unite® Server version: If problem is related to database please specify MS SQL version: Intel Unite® Small Business version (if applies): Intel Unite App Extended display driver version (if applies): HUB and Client Graphics Driver version and vendor: Number of systems affected: Diego S. Intel (R) Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel (R) Corporation
Diego_S_Intel
Employee

Hello PPate11, We just wanted to double check if you still need further assistance. Please don’t hesitate on contacting us back. I hope to hear from you soon. Diego S. Intel (R) Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel (R) Corporation
PPate11
Beginner

Hey Diego, Yes I still have issue. Normally I go every weekend so will send details this weekend as you requested. Thank you​

Diego_S_Intel
Employee

Hello PPate11, I understand. I will wait for you to send the information. I hope to hear from you soon. Diego S. Intel (R) Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel (R) Corporation
PPate11
Beginner

I sent you all details as requested last Monday. Did you receive it? Thank you

Diego_S_Intel
Employee

Hello PPate11, Thank you for your response. In this case we have not revived the information through this method, can you please attach it to the forum? I hope to hear from you soon. Diego S. Intel (R) Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel (R) Corporation
Diego_S_Intel
Employee

Hello PPate11, We just wanted to double check if you still need further assistance. Please don’t hesitate on contacting us back. I hope to hear from you soon. Diego S. Intel (R) Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel (R) Corporation
PPate11
Beginner

I sent you PM however it looks like you did not receive it. Please find attached. ​

PPate11
Beginner

posted a file.
PPate11
Beginner

posted a file.
PPate11
Beginner

Hello Diego,

Please find attached files and some additional issues.

Additionally on windows, extended display does not work and Can not register ipad/iphone/android.

In addition, please provide us with the following details:

HUB/Client computer details

HUB manufacturer(s): Intel

HUB model(s) and SKU: NUC7i5DNHE

Client model(s): Surface Pro 5, Lenovo Yoga 920

Windows OS (provide Version number if Win10, and 32- or 64-bit) and update version: Win 10 x64 update 1803

Intel Unite® Client version: 4.0.991.43

If problem happens with Extended Display provide version: 4.0.991.43

Intel Unite® HUB version: 4.0.991.43

Intel Unite® Server version: 4.0.991.43

Thank you

PPate11
Beginner

Hello Diego,

Any update on above? Thank you

Diego_S_Intel
Employee

Hello PPate11, Thank you for your answer. We are currently investigating your case, we will reach you back as soon as possible. I hope this helps. Diego S. Intel (R) Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel (R) Corporation
PPate11
Beginner

Any idea how long it will take to resolve this issue? It's been almost a month. Thank you​

PPate11
Beginner

Hello, It's been two months and have not heard anything. Is that how long its take to answer something or fix something? I would rather go somewhere else with this wireless display if going forward will take this amount of time. If support is not good, what is point of wasting time after this Intel Unite? I am sure everyone else feeling similar. Thanks

Leonardo_C_Intel

Hello PPate11 Thank you for waiting. Can you try updating Intel Unite® to version 3.3.176.13? I am going to sent you an e-mail with the download link. Complete the updates in all the devices on your configuration. Regards, Leonardo C. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
Leonardo_C_Intel

Hello PPate11 Have you tried the update of Intel Unite®? Regards, Leonardo C. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
PPate11
Beginner

Good morning,

Thank you for responding. I have not received any email as you mentioned above. Additionally, do you want me to downgrade version? As mentioned in earlier responses I am on version 4.0.991.43.

Thank you