Intel Unite® App
Gain crucial understandings of the Intel Unite® App
Announcements
This product has been discontinued. This board is currently read only and no longer accepting new posts. Learn more
459 Discussions

Hello, I have no data in telemetry. Can you help me please? Valéry

VJACO
New Contributor I

Server Unite : Version :   4.0.991.43

Hub Unite : Concentrateur de la solution Intel Unite® - 4.0.991.430

0 Kudos
1 Solution
VJACO
New Contributor I

Hello Wanner,

Thanks you, it's ok now.

I change the parameter to put : Collect locally and DO NOT share anonymous data with Intel — Telemetry data is collected and stored on the Admin Portal, but not forwarded to Intel. and now it's ok.

Have nice day.

Valéry

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Wanner_G_Intel

Hello VJACO,

After logging into the Admin Portal for the first time, do you remember the privacy policy option you chose:

• Collect locally and share anonymous data with Intel — Telemetry data is collected and forwarded to Intel.

• Collect locally and DO NOT share anonymous data with Intel — Telemetry data is collected and stored on the Admin Portal, but not forwarded to Intel.

• Do not collect — No telemetry data is collected.

• Prompt user to potentially share anonymous data with Intel — Asks the user to opt-in or opt-out of telemetry data collection and the forwarding of the telemetry data to Intel.

Wanner G.

Intel Customer Support Technician

Under Contract to Intel Corporation

0 Kudos
VJACO
New Contributor I

Hello Wanner,

Thanks you, it's ok now.

I change the parameter to put : Collect locally and DO NOT share anonymous data with Intel — Telemetry data is collected and stored on the Admin Portal, but not forwarded to Intel. and now it's ok.

Have nice day.

Valéry

0 Kudos
Wanner_G_Intel

Hello VJACO,

We are glad to know that the issue was resolved.

We will close this inquiry. If you need further assistance, please post a new question.

Regards,

Wanner G.

Intel Customer Support Technician

Under Contract to Intel Corporation

0 Kudos