Server Unite : Version :   4.0.991.43

Hub Unite : Concentrateur de la solution Intel Unite® - 4.0.991.430

0 Kudos
1 Solution
VJACO
Novice

Hello Wanner,

Thanks you, it's ok now.

I change the parameter to put : Collect locally and DO NOT share anonymous data with Intel — Telemetry data is collected and stored on the Admin Portal, but not forwarded to Intel. and now it's ok.

Have nice day.

Valéry

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Wanner_G_Intel

Hello VJACO,

After logging into the Admin Portal for the first time, do you remember the privacy policy option you chose:

• Collect locally and share anonymous data with Intel — Telemetry data is collected and forwarded to Intel.

• Collect locally and DO NOT share anonymous data with Intel — Telemetry data is collected and stored on the Admin Portal, but not forwarded to Intel.

• Do not collect — No telemetry data is collected.

• Prompt user to potentially share anonymous data with Intel — Asks the user to opt-in or opt-out of telemetry data collection and the forwarding of the telemetry data to Intel.

Wanner G.

Intel Customer Support Technician

Under Contract to Intel Corporation

VJACO
Novice

Hello Wanner,

Thanks you, it's ok now.

I change the parameter to put : Collect locally and DO NOT share anonymous data with Intel — Telemetry data is collected and stored on the Admin Portal, but not forwarded to Intel. and now it's ok.

Have nice day.

Valéry

View solution in original post

Wanner_G_Intel

Hello VJACO,

We are glad to know that the issue was resolved.

We will close this inquiry. If you need further assistance, please post a new question.

Regards,

Wanner G.

Intel Customer Support Technician

Under Contract to Intel Corporation