Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
LS7
Novice

Help deploying in DMZ model?

Networking is not my strong suit, looking for assistance in how to set up in a DMZ environment?

I am currently testing Enterprise with the following configuration:

Server 10.1.2.10 (Internal)

Hub 10.5.6.10 (DMZ)

Client 10.50.155.10 (Wireless LAN, Internal Laptop)

Client 206.80.80.10 (Wireless LAN, External Laptop)

The hub we bought is a Dell Opti and only has a single NIC. I am having some difficulty figuring out how to configure this in a way that will allow both internal and external wireless guests to connect to a hub managed by the internal server. I don't see any models or networking guides in the deployment docs, only port requirements for each component. Does anyone else have this set up in a DMZ configuration and is the expectation that guests on our external wireless be able to connect to meetings a reasonable one?

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Leonardo_C_Intel

Hello LS7 Thank you for posting in the Intel Community. Provide with the following information to look into the setting that you are trying to complete: • Provide me with the information requested on the attach document. • Please attach to this thread the TXT file the Intel® System Support Utility will generate: https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility • Steps to save the report: 1- Run the utility. 2- Click on “Scan” to get the scanned system. 3- Once the scan is complete click on “next”. 4- Use the “save” option, save the report to your desktop. 5- To attach a file, you must click the “Attach” option on the bottom left-hand corner of the response box. • The MSINFO32 report from the clients and HUB Hope this helps. Regards, Leonardo C. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation