Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SGaut5
Beginner

Hi Team, My Server and hubs are connected but I am getting attached error while launching client so can you please assist me on this. Regards, Sahil Gautam

Unable to setup app.

0 Kudos
12 Replies
SGaut5
Beginner

ErrorIntel Unite Client.PNG

Leonardo_C_Intel

Hello SGaut5

Thank you for posting in the Intel Community.

What is the version of Intel Unite® do you have installed on the server HUB and client? 

What is the brand and model of the clients? 

Are you using enterprise configuration? 

Regards,

Leonardo C.                        

Intel Customer Support Technician

Under Contract to Intel Corporation

SGaut5
Beginner

Hi LeoC_Intel,

We are using version 4.0.2741.12 for all.

Now, we are getting error "Enable to establish connection" when we are entering pin.

Regards,

Sahil Gautam

Leonardo_C_Intel

Hello SGaut5

Thank you for the information.

·        Could you try updating Intel Unite® to the version 4.0.3190.18? I am going to send you a private email with the download link.

·        What is the brand and model of the clients?

·        If after the updates the issue persists please provide me with the log files following these steps:

o  The Server saves the files at the following location: "C:\Users\IntelUniteWebApiPool\AppData\LocalTemp"

Files name are the following: "IntelUniteServerLog.txt", "IntelUniteTransactionLog.txt" and "UniteServerLog.txt".

o  On the Clients and Hubs the log is created by default and is called "Unite.sql", the mention file can be located on "C:\Users\User\AppData\Local\Temp". This file is a SQLite database, and it can be opened with any SQL Client but the DB Browser for SQLite is recommended. On the table "Logging" you will find all the data generated by the application.

Regards,

Leonardo C.

Leonardo_C_Intel

Hello SGaut5

Were you able to complete the updates on the system?

What is the model of the clients?

In case the issue persists after the updates please provide me with the log files requested.

Regards,

Leonardo C.

SGaut5
Beginner

Hello LeoC_Intel,

I have tried to install the suggested version of Intel Unite® 4.0.3190.18 but after installation it is giving the same error and i have tried on 2 different clients but didn't get luck.

Client Models which i have tried is 840 G5 and X360 G3

One more thing i have noticed that i am following the given solution deployment guide where it is mentioned that we need to Crete Firewall inbound and outbound rules for %Programdata%/Intel/Intel Unite/Client/Current/Intel Unite Client.exe but exe does not exist on this path.

I have also attached the requested logs.

So can you please check and let me know what needs to be done here as server and hub are connecting to each other but clients are not.

Regards,

Sahil Gautam

Leonardo_C_Intel

Hello SGaut5

Thank you for all the information, allow me to look into the behavior. I will be posting back as soon as possible. 

Regards,

Leonardo C.

SGaut5
Beginner

Hi Team,

Is there any update regarding the same.

Regards,

Sahil Gautam

Leonardo_C_Intel

Hello SGaut5

Thank you for waiting.

Is this error seeing only by clients?

Are you able to launch Unite from the hub?

Did you provision the clients? Please refer to the following link foe details: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000031167/software/software-applications.ht...

Did you install this Intel Unite® version 4.0.3190.18 in all server hub and clients?

Is this a new installation or did you had a previous 4.X or 3.X version working?

Please fill up the information on the attach file.

Regards,

Leonardo C.

SGaut5
Beginner

Is this error seeing only by clients? Yes but i tried on fresh machine where i am not getting attached error but my client not connecting with hub (Unable to establish connection)

Are you able to launch Unite from the hub? Yes, and hub is showing Pin as well

Did you provision the clients? Please refer to the following link foe details: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000031167/software/software-applications.ht... Yes, i have provisioned the client as well

Did you install this Intel Unite® version 4.0.3190.18 in all server hub and clients? Yes, i have tried to install version 18 but still same error

Is this a new installation or did you had a previous 4.X or 3.X version working? We are also using version 3 which is working fine (separate configuration with separate hardware)

Info File Attached.

Leonardo_C_Intel

Hello SGaut5

Thank you for the information allow me to look into the case. I will be posting back as soon as possible.

Regards,

Leonardo C.

SGaut5
Beginner

is there any update on this?