Intel Unite® App
Gain crucial understandings of the Intel Unite® App
Announcements
This product has been discontinued. This board is currently read only and no longer accepting new posts. Learn more
459 Discussions

How can I deactivate a subscription key of unite cloud solution?

knish19
Beginner

Hi,

I am going to deploy unite cloud solution. I have one subscription key.

But I'd like to change the hub device. So I'd like to know that how can I deactivate the subscription key. I input the subscription key into the text box of subscription key for new unite hub, but it was refused as already activated one.

Could you tell me how to renew the used subscription key.

Thank you so much for your support.

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Wanner_G_Intel

Hello knish19,

Thank you for submitting your question on this Intel® Community.

We will do further research about this request and update this thread as soon as possible.

Wanner G.

Intel Customer Support Technician

A Contingent Worker at Intel

0 Kudos
IDepa15
Beginner

I was able to do this by deleting the current hub that the license is assigned to. Go to Device Management -> Hubs and Clients and then click on the Hubs tab. You should see one hub there. Click on it an delete this hub. I was able to then go in a pair another hub without a problem.

0 Kudos
knish19
Beginner

Thank you so much for your advice.

But in my case, the fact seems to be much more complicated.

First time when I provisioned a hub, I bought a subscription, then I tried to pair with cloud server.

But it didn't go well.

I couldn't provision the hub successfully. That is the hub could not be paired with server after all.

So I couldn't see the hub name on list of Device Name of Device Management on Cloud Service admin site, I could not delete the hub name.

I think subscription was consumed but hub was not paired with cloud server.

I think just only subscription was consumed.

How can I do in my case?

Your help is much more appreciated.

0 Kudos
IDepa15
Beginner

Sorry I don't think I can help. I poked around the admin console and I don't see any other way to unassign a hub from a subscription.

0 Kudos
knish19
Beginner

Thank you so much for the response.

Then I'll talk to subscription customer support and ask to reissue a subscription id.

0 Kudos