Intel Unite® App
Gain crucial understandings of the Intel Unite® App
Announcements
This product has been discontinued. This board is currently read only and no longer accepting new posts. Learn more
459 Discussions

How do I enable the mouse on the hub PC?

JMill9
Beginner

Hello,

After installing the hub app it now boots into the account as it said it would however when it auto opens intel unite, I can't do anything with the mouse. I can't flip screens with ALT Enter. I can't close screens with F4, I can't maximize the pinbox window with alt enter. I have to flop around for a bit until I can get to task manager from the keyboard and get to the unite app and then end task. I can't expect an end user to get that far.

0 Kudos
6 Replies
idata
Employee

Hello jmillerick,

Thank you for posting on the Intel ® communities.

I can see that you are experiencing problems with the mouse when the Intel ® Unite app is open in the Hub unit.

I would like to first gather some information, please provide me with the Intel ® Unite version you are running right now, as well as the edition (Enterprise or Standalone).

Regards,

David V

Intel Customer Support Technician

Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
JMill9
Beginner

Hello,

Thanks for getting back to me.

I'm not in front of the computer as it is at a client's but I can tell you I downloaded the software from Intel yesterday. 3.2 or 3.3 if I recall.

It is a standalone environment.

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello jmillerick,

Thank you for your response.

In this case, after some research I found that the mouse does not work when the Intel ® Unite app is running in the hub. During the installation you can select an option so that the app does not open automatically when the system boots, but when it comes to using the mouse when the app is open it is not possible.

I hope this helps.

Regards,

David V

0 Kudos
JMill9
Beginner

Thanks - in that case I'd recommend that this be in the feature improvement for the next version to fix that issue.

0 Kudos
JMill9
Beginner

Is this the correct place to ask for feature fixes/improvements?

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello jmillerick,

Thank you for your response.

That is correct, I will submit this as a suggestion that can be taken into consideration for future updates and features that can be added. I appreciate your feedback!

Regards,

David V

0 Kudos