Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tmuff
Beginner

How to use skype for business plug in with Unite?

Hi,

Recently our organization moved to Office 365 using some native methods and other tools . I am currently trying to figure out how to make the Skype for Business Plug-in work as each time it is asking me to give the Exchange Server name.

It used to work flawlessly when we were using it before migration, I hope an on-premise Exchange Server is not necessary for this to work.

Any help is highly appreciated

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Leonardo_C_Intel

Hello tmuff Thank you for posting in the Intel Community. • What is the version of Intel Unite® installed on your system? (server, HUB, Client) • What is the version of Skype for business plugin installed on your environment? • Have you follow the installation guide on the following link: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000022054/software.html? • Please provide me with a picture of the error that you are having. Regards, Leonardo C. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
Leonardo_C_Intel

Hello tmuff Have you been able to collect the information requested? Regards, Leonardo C. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
Leonardo_C_Intel

Hello tmuff I haven’t heard back from you; please contact us if you have any additional questions. Regards, Leonardo C. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation