Intel Unite® App
Support for the Intel® Unison™ app
Announcements
This community is designed for sharing of public information. Please do not share Intel or third-party confidential information here.
456 Discussions

How to use skype for business plug in with Unite?

tmuff
Beginner

Hi,

Recently our organization moved to Office 365 using some native methods and other tools . I am currently trying to figure out how to make the Skype for Business Plug-in work as each time it is asking me to give the Exchange Server name.

It used to work flawlessly when we were using it before migration, I hope an on-premise Exchange Server is not necessary for this to work.

Any help is highly appreciated

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Leonardo_C_Intel
Hello tmuff Thank you for posting in the Intel Community. • What is the version of Intel Unite® installed on your system? (server, HUB, Client) • What is the version of Skype for business plugin installed on your environment? • Have you follow the installation guide on the following link: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000022054/software.html? • Please provide me with a picture of the error that you are having. Regards, Leonardo C. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
Leonardo_C_Intel
Hello tmuff Have you been able to collect the information requested? Regards, Leonardo C. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
Leonardo_C_Intel
Hello tmuff I haven’t heard back from you; please contact us if you have any additional questions. Regards, Leonardo C. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation