Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
CElli6
Beginner

I am unable to login to my Unite Enterprise server 3.3.150 default username and password does not work.

Please can someone help with this.

4 Replies
Diego_S_Intel
Employee

Hello CElli6, Thank you for patience and for joining our Intel® community, it will be more than a pleasure to assist you. In order for me to assist you better, please provide me with the .txt file that the System Support Utility will generate. To attach a file, you must click the “Attach” option on the bottom right-hand corner of the response box. Here is the link: https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility-for-Windows- Also, please provide us with a MSINFO32 report: 1) Please press Windows Key + the letter "R" on your keyboard to bring up the to open the Run command window 2) Type "msinfo32" in the Open field and left-click OK 3) While viewing the Microsoft System Information summary, go to File then choose Save (Please do not use Export) 4) Save your MSINFO32 report as "msinfo32.nfo" on your desktop to easily locate it after. It can take up to a minute to generate a report. In addition, please provide us with the following details: HUB/Client computer details HUB manufacturer(s): HUB model(s) and SKU: Client model(s): Windows OS (provide Version number if Win10, and 32- or 64-bit) and update version: Intel Unite® Client version: If problem happens with Extended Display provide version: Intel Unite® HUB version: Intel Unite® Server version: If problem is related to database please specify MS SQL version: Intel Unite® Small Business version (if applies): Intel Unite App Extended display driver version (if applies): HUB and Client Graphics Driver version and vendor: Number of systems affected: I hope to hear from you soon. Diego S. Intel (R) Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel (R) Corporation
Diego_S_Intel
Employee

Hello CElli6, We just wanted to double check if you still need further assistance. Please don’t hesitate on contacting us back. I hope to hear from you soon. Diego S. Intel (R) Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel (R) Corporation
Diego_S_Intel
Employee

Hello CElli6, We just wanted to check if you still need help. I hope to hear from you soon. Diego S. Intel (R) Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel (R) Corporation
Diego_S_Intel
Employee

Hello CElli6, We just wanted to check if you still need help. We are closing your case as we have not heard anything back from you. Please don’t hesitate on contacting us back if further assistance is needed. Diego S. Intel (R) Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel (R) Corporation