Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Beginner

I updated my server and Hubs from v4.1.413.43 to the latest version 4.1.6111.13 and now my hubs are unable to connect to the server. Error 0x00535.

All hubs are running Windows 10 and the Server is 2019. I have a self signed certificate installed on the server and hubs.

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted

Re: I updated my server and Hubs from v4.1.413.43 to the latest version 4.1.6111.13 and now my hubs are unable to connect to the server. Error 0x00535.

Hello AHorv5

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.

We noticed that you have an internal support case open and another thread and all of them are describing issues with Intel Unite®. Could you please confirm if this thread and inquiry are regarding the same issues of the other two service requests (the other thread and the internal case)?

If this thread is regarding a different and separate issue, please provide the following details:

1- Could you please provide details on how you performed the updates on the systems?

2- Have you checked the error description and steps for this error in the Deployment Guide for the Intel Unite® app?

3- Is your certificate SHA2?

4- Could you please attach to this thread the logs files for the Server and HUBs? Please refer to How to get the log files for Intel Unite® 4.X (Server, Clients and Hubs)?

5- Also, please run the Intel® System Support Utility (Intel® SSU) and attach the .txt reports, one for the Server and one for the HUB. Please follow these steps:

1. Download the Intel® SSU and save the application on your computer. https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility-for-Windows-
  2. Open the application, check the "Everything" checkbox, and click "Scan" to see the system and device information. The Intel® SSU defaults to the "Summary View" on the output screen following the scan. Click the menu where it says "Summary" to change to "Detailed View"
  3. To save your scan, click Next and click Save.

Note: To attach a file, you must click the “Attach” option on the bottom left-hand corner of the response box.

Best regards,

Andrew G.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos