Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Beginner

Install Intel Unite Hub 4.0 for Small business.

Hello

I want to install last version on Hub on Lenovo M920q with license for Vpro. But every time show me wrong 0x0053B Stored Key Missing.

I don`t want to install the server. How to fix this issues.

If possible to give me link to download hub and client for version 4.0

Regards Georgi

0 Kudos
8 Replies
Highlighted

Hello GHadzhiev, Thank you for joining this Intel Community. Intel Unite® 4.x does not support Small Business, only Enterprise. Regarding your request about Intel Unite® 4.x, we will send you the download link to the e-mail address associated with your profile. Wanner G. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
Highlighted

Hello GHadzhiev, Were you able to review the information we sent to you? If you have any further questions, please let us know. Wanner G. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Beginner

Untitled.jpg

Can you help me with this problem ?

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Hello GHadzhiev, Thank you for your response. In order to troubleshoot this error message you are receiving, we recommend following the steps found in section "Appendix C. Troubleshooting" of the Deployment Guide (Page 103). Client Error 0x00535 – Unable to Connect to Server Client Error 0x00535 - Unable to connect to Server may result due to not having the SHA2 certificate installed on the client system. To resolve this issue, import the SHA2 certificate from the Admin Portal to the trusted root of the client system. Refer to Section 6.1.1 Use Self-Signed Certificates for details about importing a certificate on the client. Wanner G. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Beginner

Hello mr WannerG,

i have similar issue with enterprise unite hub.

I`m trying to install intel unite hub enterprise mode on intel NUC 7i5DNHE (version from dell website "Intel Unite HUB Application Installer v4.0.991.43.A00"), but error is "Stored key missing, 0x0053B - The required key to run intel Unite App is missing"

Would you be so kind to send me download link or help me to resolve this issue?

Dejan M.

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Hello 3000021796751.5557882596470317E12, When getting Error Code: 0x0053B, please review the following information: Error Text: Pre-requirements OrganizationId and/or ServerUrl and/or OrganizationName are missing. Error Description: Keys or values in DNS TXT record missing. Error Remediation: Verify DNS TXT record have the correct configuration (with https protocol). Confirm keys in registry is correct: Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Intel\Intel Unite Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Intel\Intel Unite Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\WOW6432Node\Intel\Intel Unite Make sure you have the necessary properties, be aware if these keys are incorrect or corrupted, delete them and go to admin portal landing page to create new keys. This is also related to the device provisioning. After reviewing the configuration specified above, then you can proceed to provision a device (Deployment Guide > 7.3.1.6 Provision Device Page) If the issue continues to happen, please submit a new question to better assist you since the problem you are experiencing is different. Wanner G. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
Highlighted

Hello GHadzhiev, Were you able to review the steps recommended? Wanner G. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Beginner

Hello WannerG_Intel

I tried everything for this license, but i can not connect hub and client.

The wrong on the client show me "Certificate is not trusted" but i am sure is it.

How to fix this issue.

Regards,

Georgi

0 Kudos