Intel Unite® App
Gain crucial understandings of the Intel Unite® App
Announcements
This product has been discontinued. This board is currently read only and no longer accepting new posts. Learn more
459 Discussions

Intel Unite Collaboration Hub sources files. Where to download ?

ECopp
Beginner

Hi,

I just receive my Logitech Kit with the Nuc, the logitec speaker/mic and the QuickLaunch app. Documentation talk about Intel Unite Collaboration Hub software in the C:\kit folder on the nuc but there is no source files. I'm looking around all the internet planet to download it, without any success. Please can you send me a download link, i have to setup 4 meeting rooms with these kits. Thanks 

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Wanner_G_Intel
Hello ECopp, Thank you for posting on this Community. To better assist you, we have sent you the information requested privately to the e-mail address associated with your profile. Wanner G. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
Wanner_G_Intel
Hello ECopp, Were you able to review the information requested on this thread? If you have any further questions about the information we sent you, please let us know. Wanner G. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
Wanner_G_Intel
Hello ECopp, If you need any further assistance, please contact us at your earliest convenience. Wanner G. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos