Intel Unite® App
Gain crucial understandings of the Intel Unite® App
Announcements
This product has been discontinued. This board is currently read only and no longer accepting new posts. Learn more
459 Discussions

Intel Unite HUB on HP EliteDesk 800 G1 DM Buissness pc

JRodr43
Beginner

I have updated the Firmware updated all the driver's and still cant get the Intel unite HUB to open. It says cannot run on this hardware configuration please check with your platform vendor. I have download the unite hub app from hp software and drive section for my specific device please help. here is the link https://support.hp.com/us-en/drivers/selfservice/hp-elitedesk-800-g1-desktop-mini-pc/6595205/model/6595209?sku=J6D90UT HP Software and Driver Downloads for HP Printers, Laptops, Desktops and More | HP® Customer Support

0 Kudos
9 Replies
idata
Employee

jorge123255: Thank you very much for joining the Intel® Unite™ app communities.

We will do further research on this matter in order to try to fix this problem, as soon as I get any updates I will post all the information on this thread.

Any further questions, please let me know.

Regards,

Alberto R

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

jorge123255: I just wanted to let you know that I just got an update on the research we are doing on this matter, we just wanted to confirm the complete model of your computer since the HP EliteDesk 800 G1 DM is not listed as Intel® Unite compliant, could you please provide that information?

Any questions, please let me know.

Regards,

Alberto R

0 Kudos
JRodr43
Beginner

But when I go to my manufacturer website and download the software it has my device listed in the Readme text file.

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

jorge123255: Thank you very much for providing that information.

We will continue with our research on this matter.

Regards,

Alberto R

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

jorge123255: I just wanted to let you know that I just got an update about the research we were doing on this matter and according with HP's website, there is only one model (HP EliteDesk 800 35W G3 Desktop Mini PC (ENERGY STAR)) and only one SKU ( Product # 1FY79UT# ABA ) that supports Intel Unite.

The released notes state that your laptop would run Intel® Unite, but it does not specify if is related to Server, Hub or Client, so, please get in contact with HP to confirm that information and then please let us know their answer in order for us to further assist you:

https://support.hp.com/us-en/contact-hp https://support.hp.com/us-en/contact-hp

Let me apologize for any inconvenience.

Regards,

Alberto R
0 Kudos
JRodr43
Beginner

I did contact HP and one of the Rep told me it can run Unite HUB, that I would have to download sofpad which is their driver update's, and also the Intel update utility to update my driver from Intel not by them. I did as they told me to do, but sill nothing.

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

jorge123255: Thank you very much for sharing those details.

We will continue our investigation on this subject, as soon as I get any possible resolution I will post all the details on this thread.

Regards,

Alberto R

0 Kudos
JRodr43
Beginner

TITLE: HP Collaboration PC Enterprise

VERSION: 1.5 REV: A PASS: 1

DESCRIPTION:

This package provides the HP Collaboration solution for supported models running a supported operating system. HP Collaboration PC is a Video Conferencing Solution powered by Intel(R) Unite(TM) software. It consists of four main components:

- Enterprise Server: provides the PINs, resolves the PINs, provides monitoring and alerting, and allows IT to manage the Intel Unite deployment within their enterprise.

- Collaboration Hub: This hub is an Intel vPro system that is connected to a conference room display and is intended to run without human interaction. This component will run a full-screen version of the Intel Unite App, which will display a PIN, allow automatic incoming connections, and will allow users to display and collaborate.

- Client: The client software will reside on the end-user’s system. The application will allow users to connect to a hub, and also peer to peer.

- Plugin: extend features of Intel Unite to things like Hotspot and Lync plugin

PURPOSE: Recommended

SOFTPAQ FILE NAME: SP73203.exe

SOFTPAQ MD5: f67d5f74c0740355105aa3e32b1d7e3e

SUPERSEDES: SP72067,sp71713

EFFECTIVE DATE: September 30, 2015

CATEGORY: Software-Solutions

SSM SUPPORTED: No

PRODUCT TYPE(S):

Desktops;Notebooks

HARDWARE PRODUCT MODEL(S):

HP EliteDesk 800 PC

HP EliteDesk 800 G2 DM 35W Business PC

HP EliteDesk 800 G1 DM Business PC

OPERATING SYSTEM(S):

Microsoft Windows 10 64

Microsoft Windows 7 Enterprise 64 Edition

Microsoft Windows 7 Professional 64 Edition

Microsoft Windows 8.1 64-bit Enterprise

Microsoft Windows 8.1 64-bit Professional

LANGUAGE(S): Global

ENHANCEMENTS:

Added Lync Plugin support

Fixed Guest Access for Foreign language Client

Fixed Guest Access for 32b OS Client

PREREQUISITES:

HOW TO USE:

1. Download the file by clicking the Download or Obtain Software button and saving the file to a folder on your hard drive (make a note of the folder where the downloaded file is saved).

2. Double-click the downloaded file and follow the on-screen instructions.

Copyright Copyright (c) 2015 Hewlett-Packard Development Company, L.P.

0 Kudos
JRodr43
Beginner
0 Kudos