I have updated the Firmware updated all the driver's and still cant get the Intel unite HUB to open. It says cannot run on this hardware configuration please check with your platform vendor. I have download the unite hub app from hp software and drive section for my specific device please help. here is the link https://support.hp.com/us-en/drivers/selfservice/hp-elitedesk-800-g1-desktop-mini-pc/6595205/model/6... HP Software and Driver Downloads for HP Printers, Laptops, Desktops and More | HP® Customer Support
jorge123255: Thank you very much for joining the Intel® Unite™ app communities.
We will do further research on this matter in order to try to fix this problem, as soon as I get any updates I will post all the information on this thread.
Any further questions, please let me know.
jorge123255: I just wanted to let you know that I just got an update on the research we are doing on this matter, we just wanted to confirm the complete model of your computer since the HP EliteDesk 800 G1 DM is not listed as Intel® Unite compliant, could you please provide that information?
Any questions, please let me know.
jorge123255: I just wanted to let you know that I just got an update about the research we were doing on this matter and according with HP's website, there is only one model (HP EliteDesk 800 35W G3 Desktop Mini PC (ENERGY STAR)) and only one SKU ( Product # 1FY79UT# ABA ) that supports Intel Unite.
The released notes state that your laptop would run Intel® Unite, but it does not specify if is related to Server, Hub or Client, so, please get in contact with HP to confirm that information and then please let us know their answer in order for us to further assist you:
Let me apologize for any inconvenience.
Any questions, please let me know.
I did contact HP and one of the Rep told me it can run Unite HUB, that I would have to download sofpad which is their driver update's, and also the Intel update utility to update my driver from Intel not by them. I did as they told me to do, but sill nothing.
TITLE: HP Collaboration PC Enterprise
VERSION: 1.5 REV: A PASS: 1
This package provides the HP Collaboration solution for supported models running a supported operating system. HP Collaboration PC is a Video Conferencing Solution powered by Intel(R) Unite(TM) software. It consists of four main components:
- Enterprise Server: provides the PINs, resolves the PINs, provides monitoring and alerting, and allows IT to manage the Intel Unite deployment within their enterprise.
- Collaboration Hub: This hub is an Intel vPro system that is connected to a conference room display and is intended to run without human interaction. This component will run a full-screen version of the Intel Unite App, which will display a PIN, allow automatic incoming connections, and will allow users to display and collaborate.
- Client: The client software will reside on the end-userâ€™s system. The application will allow users to connect to a hub, and also peer to peer.
- Plugin: extend features of Intel Unite to things like Hotspot and Lync plugin
SOFTPAQ FILE NAME: SP73203.exe
SOFTPAQ MD5: f67d5f74c0740355105aa3e32b1d7e3e
EFFECTIVE DATE: September 30, 2015
SSM SUPPORTED: No
HARDWARE PRODUCT MODEL(S):
HP EliteDesk 800 PC
HP EliteDesk 800 G2 DM 35W Business PC
HP EliteDesk 800 G1 DM Business PC
Microsoft Windows 10 64
Microsoft Windows 7 Enterprise 64 Edition
Microsoft Windows 7 Professional 64 Edition
Microsoft Windows 8.1 64-bit Enterprise
Microsoft Windows 8.1 64-bit Professional
Added Lync Plugin support
Fixed Guest Access for Foreign language Client
Fixed Guest Access for 32b OS Client
HOW TO USE:
1. Download the file by clicking the Download or Obtain Software button and saving the file to a folder on your hard drive (make a note of the folder where the downloaded file is saved).
2. Double-click the downloaded file and follow the on-screen instructions.
Copyright Copyright (c) 2015 Hewlett-Packard Development Company, L.P.