Intel Unite® App
Gain crucial understandings of the Intel Unite® App
Announcements
This product has been discontinued. This board is currently read only and no longer accepting new posts. Learn more
459 Discussions

Intel Unite Hub Configuration Error

STriv
Novice

I have intel core i7 3540m processor in my laptop which is Vpro enabled. i have installed the intel unite hub successfully.

but during the Configuration in "intel unite setting "

Setup your intel unite Solution =========

while i press yes and finish its starts some configuration but at end fails

" An Error occured while configuring the system. The system has not been changed" 

please suggest what could be the possible reason?

1- i have installed hub.msi downloaded online? do we need license of the software?

2- is intel unite is specific on some preconfigured machines only by Dell, HP or Intel NUC or we can create our own setup by using Gen 5 level Vpro Processor?

thanks

0 Kudos
2 Replies
idata
Employee

Hello shivanandtrivedi,

I understand that you are currently getting an error when configuring Intel ® Unite.

Regarding this, To better assist you with your request, I will need to check some information about your computer. Please follow these steps:

1. In the keyboard, press WinLogo key + R.

2. In the Run box please type dxdiag and hit Enter.

3. Click on Save All Information (save it in your desktop).

4. Attach the report to this thread.

Also, please let us know the version of Intel ® Unite you installed, is it the Enterprise version? Did you download it from Intel's ® website?

Regards,

David V
0 Kudos
STriv
Novice

Dear David,

Thanks for quick reply.

i have attached my system detail

i installed it from other website not from Intel, please do you have correct intel website link to download it please share with us.

Intel Unite Hub.mui.msi Ver. 3.1. 41.18 ( we have installed this one) i think its standalone ver.

i am looking for collaboration solution for my company

David i also want to know as i read it online just want to confirm.

for intel unite is required any Vpro Series pc or Laptop or it can be installed on specific PC, NUC provided by intel Dell or HP?

David also want to know do we need to purchase the license for intel unite solution or its free, if required please help how to purchase

i am also getting ID666666 error some people suggesting for that

"it indicates that this device is a non-certified Intel Unite® Hub Device" is there some list of Intel Unite Certified devices?

Thanks for help

shivanand

0 Kudos