Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JWoo1
Beginner

Intel Unite PIN Distribution Server password reset feature missing?

Hi INTEL folks,

Wondering if there is a more elegant way of resetting password of users accessing the admin page of PIN server.

Currently I have to DELETE the user and RE-ADD as a NEW user. Even then, there's no way for the system to generate a one-time-password so users can login and reset them automatically.

Just a feedback.

0 Kudos
5 Replies
idata
Community Manager

Hello, JackyWoo. I will be more than glad to help you further.

We really appreciate your feedback, I will transfer this to the proper group.

For our records, can you please share with me the Intel Unite® version that you are using?

Antony S.
idata
Community Manager

Hello, JackyWoo.

I would like to know if you can share the information requested above in order to transfer it to the group in charge.

Antony S.
JWoo1
Beginner

SKU: Dell Optiplex 7050, BIOS 1.5.2

Intel Unite® Hub version: 3.2.82.42

Intel Unite® Server version: 3.2.83.44

sorry took some time to reply this. (Maybe I should add these information in my profile / signature so next time you folks don't have to keep repeating this question.

idata
Community Manager

Thank you for that information, JackyWoo.

Allow me to perform a deeper research into this.

Antony S.
idata
Community Manager

Hello, JackyWoo. Thank you for your patience.

Let me share with you that the only way to reset a password is by getting the "Forgot password" e-mail. We will take your recommendations into consideration for future improvements. We really appreciate your feedback.

Please keep you Intel Unite® app updated. I have sent you a private message with more information, please check your inbox.

Antony S.