Intel Unite® App
Gain crucial understandings of the Intel Unite® App
Announcements
This product has been discontinued. This board is currently read only and no longer accepting new posts. Learn more
459 Discussions

Intel Unite PIN Distribution Server password reset feature missing?

JWoo1
Beginner

Hi INTEL folks,

Wondering if there is a more elegant way of resetting password of users accessing the admin page of PIN server.

Currently I have to DELETE the user and RE-ADD as a NEW user. Even then, there's no way for the system to generate a one-time-password so users can login and reset them automatically.

Just a feedback.

0 Kudos
5 Replies
idata
Employee

Hello, JackyWoo. I will be more than glad to help you further.

We really appreciate your feedback, I will transfer this to the proper group.

For our records, can you please share with me the Intel Unite® version that you are using?

Antony S.
0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello, JackyWoo.

I would like to know if you can share the information requested above in order to transfer it to the group in charge.

Antony S.
0 Kudos
JWoo1
Beginner

SKU: Dell Optiplex 7050, BIOS 1.5.2

Intel Unite® Hub version: 3.2.82.42

Intel Unite® Server version: 3.2.83.44

sorry took some time to reply this. (Maybe I should add these information in my profile / signature so next time you folks don't have to keep repeating this question.

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Thank you for that information, JackyWoo.

Allow me to perform a deeper research into this.

Antony S.
0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello, JackyWoo. Thank you for your patience.

Let me share with you that the only way to reset a password is by getting the "Forgot password" e-mail. We will take your recommendations into consideration for future improvements. We really appreciate your feedback.

Please keep you Intel Unite® app updated. I have sent you a private message with more information, please check your inbox.

Antony S.
0 Kudos