Intel Unite® App
Gain crucial understandings of the Intel Unite® App
Announcements
This product has been discontinued. This board is currently read only and no longer accepting new posts. Learn more
459 Discussions

Intel Unite Plugin for Zoom

HLe10
Beginner

Is the Zoom conference plugin compatible with a standalone installation?

I currently have version 3.1.32.12 installed on a standalone hub but get the following error when running in debug mode:

5/2/2017 4:50:22 PM SmallBusiness - Plugin verification - Plugin ... C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel Unite\Hub\Plugins\ZoomUnitePlugin.dll... checking against certificate Intel(R) Unite(R) Plugin SB -

5/2/2017 4:50:22 PM C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel Unite\Hub\Plugins\ZoomUnitePlugin.dll failed certificate check. -

Please advise on solution.

0 Kudos
7 Replies
idata
Employee

Hi hieutle,

Thank you for bringing this to my attention, I will take a look at this type of compatibility plugin with standalone installation version 3.1.

I have forwarded this information to the appropriate team. I will update this thread as soon as I get news about this matter.

Allan.
0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello hieutle,

Thank you for your patience, I just received an update for the problem you have previously reported on this thread.

Please try the following steps and let me know your findings:

Remove both the .xml and .dll files of Newtonsoft.Json out of the hub directory and then launch unite. (You may want to delete them from the client version too).

Hope this helps.

Allan J.
0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello hieutle,

After reviewing this case I would like to know if the previous information has helped on this matter.

Thank you for your time.

Allan J.
0 Kudos
HLe10
Beginner

Still does not work with suggestions.

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello hieutle,

Thank you for updating this post. I will review the information and I'll come back with more details about it.

Allan J.
0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello hieutle,

Thank you for your patience. I just got the following information, this error is due to a different version of the Zoom plugin installed rather than the one you originally installed. If the certificate hash does not match the right thumbprint then you will get that error message of a certificate issue.

Please go to the admin web portal and verify you have the right certificate hash added. In order to verify the certificate of the zoom plugin, locate the zoom plugin dll, right click on it and go to properties, then click on digital signatures, click on details, on view certificates and locate the thumbprint entry.

You will need to add that string of characters with no spaces between them at the admin web portal correspondent key.

Hope it helps.

Allan J.
0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello hieutle,

I was wondering if the previous recommendations helped on this matter. Please let me know your findings.

Allan J.
0 Kudos