Intel Unite® App
Gain crucial understandings of the Intel Unite® App
Announcements
This product has been discontinued. This board is currently read only and no longer accepting new posts. Learn more
459 Discussions

Intel Unite plugins

MDani22
Beginner

“I would like more details about the potential connection of Unite with building control systems, we want to control light, temperature, electric blinds, etc. at once, often in our themes we integrate with Modbus (TCP / IP / RS485), KNX (IP, TP) technologies, less often BACnet, LonWorks. We usually use WAGO freely configurable controllers that enable communication over IP (e.g. TCP / IP, UDP). We also have in the rooms control systems related to the audio-video industry such as: Control4, Crestron, RTI.”

I don’t see information on Intel’s websites: https://uniteappshowcase.intel.com/

Maybe you have some additional information about other possibilities with solutions from customer’s message?

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Wanner_G_Intel

Hello MDani22,

Thank you for submitting your question on this Intel® Community.

To better assist you, we will look into this request. We will update this thread as soon as possible.

Wanner G.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
Wanner_G_Intel

Hello MDani22,

We would like to provide an update.

Based on your request, we can recommend the following:

Option 1 Check if one of the plug-ins available for Intel Unite® can help you control the environment as intended.

Intel Unite® Plug-ins

Option 2

You can try to develop your own plug-in using the Intel Unite® App Plug-In Software Development Kit.

Intel Unite® App Plug-In Software Development Kit

Wanner G.

0 Kudos
Wanner_G_Intel

Hello MDani22,

If you need further assistance, please let us know. We will be glad to assist you.

Wanner G.

0 Kudos
MDani22
Beginner
Hi. Your answer gave me nothing new. I knew it before. I am looking for ready solutions (plugins) for applications, which I named in my post. Your answer is: you need boat – I give you materials, and tools, and build it yourself. Z pozdrowieniami / Best Regards
0 Kudos
Wanner_G_Intel

Hello MDani22,

Thank you for your feedback. It is highly appreciated.

Wanner G.

0 Kudos