Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
朗佐藤00
Beginner

NUC7i5DNKPCを購入してUNITEハブを使いたいと考えています。UNITEハブをインストールするアプリケーションは付属していますか?または、どこからダウンロードできますか?

0 Kudos
10 Replies
Leonardo_C_Intel

Hello 朗佐藤00 Thank you for posting in the Intel Community. The Intel® NUC comes with Windows® 10 64 bit, you can find the specification on the following link: https://ark.intel.com/content/www/us/en/ark/products/147970/intel-nuc-7-business-a-mini-pc-with-wind..., it does not include Intel Unite®. I can provide you with the download links for Intel® unite, bur i would like to confirm if you want to use unite in an enterprise environment (Server + HUB + client) or standalone (HUB + clients)? NOTE: We only provide support in English and we use a translation tool for your post. Hope this helps. Regards, Leonardo C. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
朗佐藤00
Beginner

適切な返答、ありがとうございます。

私はINTELが提供しているUNITEに関連する様々なページを読みました。会計担当者が、NUCキット"NUC7i7DNKE"、SSD、システムメモリー、OSなど様々なパーツを購入して、組み立てることを快く思ってくれないため、NUC7i5DNKPCを選びました。また、この"NUC7i5DNKPC"が"UNITE HUB"としての仕様を満たしていると判断しました。"NUC7i5DNKPC"にUNITE HUBは​インストール出来ますか?

​私は、UNITE HUBをスタンドアロンで利用したいです。ダウンロードリンクを教えてもらえると助かります。​

​​

※日本語でのUNITEに関する情報が少ないので、情報を増やすために、日本語で投稿します。なるべく翻訳しやすい日本語にしたつもりです。迷惑かもしれませんが、お願いします。​

Leonardo_C_Intel

Hello 朗佐藤00 Thank you for the information. Allow me to investigate the Intel® NUC details to be used as Intel Unite® HUB, I will be posting back as soon as news become available. Regards, Leonardo C. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
Leonardo_C_Intel

Hello 朗佐藤00 Thank you for waiting. The NUC7i5DNKPC can be used as Intel Unite® HUB base on the product specification (https://ark.intel.com/content/www/us/en/ark/products/147970/intel-nuc-7-business-a-mini-pc-with-wind...), I am going to sent you an email with the download link for Intel Unite® 3.x that can be used with the stand alone environment. Regards, Leonardo C. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
朗佐藤00
Beginner

Leonardo C. 様

メールの到着を確認しました。丁寧で素早い対応をしていただき、感謝しています。​

デモ機でINTEL UNITEを使ったことがありますが、実際に導入できる日が楽しみです。​

ありがとうございました。

Leonardo_C_Intel

Hello Thank you for the information. If by introduction you mean a guide to complete the installation you can refer to the deployment guide shared on the private email that I sent you Regards, Leonardo C. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
Leonardo_C_Intel

Hello 朗佐藤00 Were you able to review the deployment guide? Regards, Leonardo C. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
Leonardo_C_Intel

Hello 朗佐藤00 I haven’t heard back from you; please contact us if you have any additional questions. Regards, Leonardo C. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
朗佐藤00
Beginner

Leonardo C. 様

返信が遅くなってしまい申し訳ありません。deployment guideは読むことが出来ました。​

NUCを購入後に、困ったことがあったら、また書き込ませてもらいます。

ありがとうございました。​

Leonardo_C_Intel

Hello 朗佐藤00 Yes, please contact us if you have any additional questions. Regards, Leonardo C. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation