Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Beginner

No connection from iMac or iPad, Windows works fine.

Dear Intel Team.

We have installed the Intel Unite Hub as Standallone Version on a Intel Nuc vPro with Windows 10 in a small Conference room. (via LAN)

Connecting from a Windows 7 computer where the client is installed, everything works well. (WLAN and LAN)

But we cannot connect from a iMac or iPad in the same subnet.

Error -1003 and on the iMac and the iPad tells me something about Enterprise Server not Found.

Any Solutions?

0 Kudos
6 Replies
Highlighted
Community Manager

Hello T.Z.,

Thank you for joining the Intel® Unite™ app.

Could you please let me know what is the app version you have installed in your devices? In case is the same version try the following workaround;

On the contrary, install the same version in all your devices and try one more time.

Find the Enterprise Deployment Guide here: http://www.intel.com/content/dam/support/us/en/documents/software/software-applications/Intel_Unite_... http://www.intel.com/content/dam/support/us/en/documents/software/software-applications/Intel_Unite_...

Regards,

Amy C.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Manager

/thread/114692 T.Z., hope you were able to check my previous reply.

Regards,

Amy C.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Beginner

Dear Support,&# 8232;

&# 8232;

actually the problem is only solved partially. &# 8232;btw. we do not have any special DNS Servers here. There is a Router with a 192.168.2.X Subnet and DHCP Server, Internet, An Intel NUC with Win10 (new clean install) as Unite Hub. Some Macs and an iPad, thats it.

&# 8232;

After a long search I found a newer unite hub vesrsion on your site. (if you google or use your internal search engine you usually get directed to the client downloads, this is c. no one is searching for "intel unite solution", when they need a newer hub version).&# 8232;

Finally the 3.1 Hub version is installed. And after downloading the latest Client for my Mac I can also share my screen. So far I am happy!

But the iPad is still not working .... The Hub System shows a 8 Digit Code and the latest Unite App only has a 6 Digit input field (see picture)... now what ?

Is there a quick setup guide for people like me out there?

best regards

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Manager

Could you please let me know what is the version installed on your iPad? The issue you are facing seems to be related to the app version you have.

You can find the the user Guide for the Intel Unite® app here: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/software/software-applications/000008675.html User Guide for the Intel Unite® app

Regards,

Amy C.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Manager

/thread/114692 T.Z., If you need further assistance let us know.

Regards,

Amy C.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Beginner

There are several users are facing these kinds of issues as they may not handle iPad in an appropriate manner. They can take any advice suggested by iTunes error 3194 that will be beneficial for them to overcome their issues.

0 Kudos