Intel Unite® App
Gain crucial understandings of the Intel Unite® App
Announcements
This product has been discontinued. This board is currently read only and no longer accepting new posts. Learn more
459 Discussions

No servers listed. Trying DNS service record

NLopez
Beginner

Hello good afternoon!

Having made the deployment of Intel Unite Enterprise solution, I find an error which I do not understand if I followed all the steps of the manual.

I Installed the Intel Unite client on a PC with windows but I get the following error.

It is very strange that we see this error because when we do an "nslookup" everything is fine.

What is required is that we do not depend on performing this step manually, but through the SRV created in our DNS do all the work.

would appreciate your support to solve this problem.

0 Kudos
7 Replies
idata
Employee

Hello Nicky12,

Thank you for joining the Intel® Unite™ App Community. I am sorry to hear you are having issues with this matter.

Please let me review this behavior, I will update the thread as soon as possible.

Regards,

Amy C.

0 Kudos
NLopez
Beginner

Hi,

something new?

0 Kudos
AIrig
Beginner

Any update to this issue. I am getting the same error

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello, Igggs.

Thank you very much for contacting the Intel® Communities Team.

Allow me to inform you that the solution for this thread has been provided to the owner of it nonetheless, let me assist you further. I sent you a private message, please double check your inbox.

Antony S.
0 Kudos
NLopez
Beginner

Dear,

Please, we need a definitive solution, because when a client wants to make the presentation he must place the subfix in his IP parameters, all these steps need to be omitted.

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello, Nicky12.

I would like to know if you could perform the troubleshooting steps provided by orlich. If so, please share with us the results.

Antony S.
0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello Nicolas,

So just to confirm when you do a Nlookup, the service record call works fine correct? Can you also please confirm if the service that you SRV is calling is "_uniteservice".

Also for troubleshooting purposes can you please try by adding the DNS suffix prefix to your configuration as described here:

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000027773/software/software-applications.html DNS Suffix Configuration Steps Required when Hub or Client Can't...

Please let me know,

David

0 Kudos