Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
NLopez
Beginner

Please your help I need the latest version of Intel Unite. Where can I get it?

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Diego_S_Intel
Employee

Hello NLope, Thank you for patience and for joining our Intel® community. I have sent you a private message in order to share information that is not currently available for public usage regarding our Intel ® unite app. Please take a look at your Inbox. I hope this helps. Diego S. Intel (R) Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel (R) Corporation
Diego_S_Intel
Employee

Hello NLope, We just wanted to double check if you still need further assistance. Please don’t hesitate on contacting us back. I hope to hear from you soon. Diego S. Intel (R) Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel (R) Corporation
Diego_S_Intel
Employee

Hello NLope, We just wanted to check if you still need help. I hope to hear from you soon. Diego S. Intel (R) Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel (R) Corporation
Diego_S_Intel
Employee

Hello NLope, We just wanted to check if you still need assistance. We are closing you case as we have not heard anything back from you. Please do not hesitate on contacting us if further assistance is needed. I hope to hear from you soon. Diego S. Intel (R) Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel (R) Corporation