Intel Unite® App
Gain crucial understandings of the Intel Unite® App
Announcements
This product has been discontinued. This board is currently read only and no longer accepting new posts. Learn more
459 Discussions

Problema com a criação da rede Guest

JQuei
Beginner

Olá, boa noite

Preciso de uma ajuda, por gentileza.

De cada 5 vezes que tento criar uma rede guest usando o "Intel Unite® Plugin for Protected Guest Access", em três delas tenho problemas. Às vezes a rede Guest criada recebe IP APIPA (169.x.x.x), e em outras vezes o IP informado na tela está errado, informa o 192.168.173.1 quando o correto seria 192.168.137.1

Enterprise

Unite Server 3.13

Intel Unite HUB 3.2.82.42

Intel Unite® Plugin for Protected Guest Access 3.2.82.42

Equipamento Dell 7050

Versão do driver wireless

Como podemos corrigir este problema?

0 Kudos
8 Replies
idata
Employee

Hello Jeffsolutions,

Thank you for joining this Intel Community.

I understand that you are having issues creating a guest network when using Intel Unite® Plugin for Protected Guest Access. I would like to assist you with this.

The information provided shows that the Intel Unite® version installed in your system is not correct. For this reason, we would like to know if Intel Unite® is up to date. I sent you additional information about the latest version of Intel Unite® via private message to make sure Intel Unite® is updated. We recommend you to update both Intel Unite® and the plug-in version to the latest version available.

Wanner G.
0 Kudos
JQuei
Beginner

Olá Wanner,

Obrigado pelo retorno.

Também pensei nisso, e então instalei um laboratorio com a nova versão, tanto do servidor quanto do HUB e Cliente, e infelizmente ocorre o mesmo problema.

Veja:

Server:

HUB

Infelizmente neste caso ocorre exatamente o mesmo problema.

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello Jeffsolutions,

Thank you for your response.

In order to provide more information about this issue, we will investigate it further. We will get back to you soon.

Wanner G.
0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello Jeffsolutions,

We appreciate your patience.

I would like to add that the issue reported is a known issue. It is currently being investigated.

We will get back to you as soon as we have more information about it.

Wanner G.
0 Kudos
JQuei
Beginner

Olá Wanner, boa tarde.

Obrigado pelo seu retorno.

Fico no aguardo.

É possível informar um prazo aproximado para a solução deste problema?

grato

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello Jeffsolutions,

Thank you for getting back to us.

We are doing our best to provide more information about this issue. We will get back to you as soon as we have any update.

Wanner G.
0 Kudos
JQuei
Beginner

Obrigado

Fico no aguardo.

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello Jefferson,

Thanks for your patience about this issue. I would like to let you know that we are still working with engineering to understand why the IP address is changing. Will let you know once we get more updates about this.

Thanks again for your understanding and patience.

Intel.
0 Kudos