Intel Unite® App
Gain crucial understandings of the Intel Unite® App
Announcements
This product has been discontinued. This board is currently read only and no longer accepting new posts. Learn more
459 Discussions

Problema com relatório de Telemetria (Telemetry)

JQuei
Beginner

Olá, boa noite

Estou com problemas para acessar os relatório de telemetria. No momento que tento este acessos apresenta o erro abaixo:

Poderiam por gentileza me auxiliar a identificar o problema?

Enterprise

Unite Server 3.13

Intel Unite HUB 3.2.82.42

Intel Unite® Plugin for Telemetry 3.1.32.12

grato

Jefferson

0 Kudos
9 Replies
idata
Employee

Hello Jeffsolutions

Thank you for joining the community.

I see that you are having problems with the Intel Unite® telemetry plug-in. Allow me to help with your inquiries.

I see that you have opened this thread /thread/128308 https://communities.intel.com/thread/128308 in which you have been advised to update the version of Intel Unite® and the plug-ins to the same version, please update the telemetry plug-in to the same version on server hub and client.

Hope his help.

Regards,

Leonardo C.

0 Kudos
JQuei
Beginner

Olá Leonardo, boa tarde

Obrigado por sua ajuda.

Estes servidores que informei ter feito a atualização são de laboratório. Para testes.

Os meus servidores de produção são:

Ddois servidores da aplicação (redundantes), um outro servidor SQL, e aproximadamente 50 HUBs.

Além disso, distribuimos o cliente para mais de 4mil notebooks.

Ou seja, pretendemos atualizar mas primeiramente estamos avaliando a nova versão. Isso exige que seja feito com certo cuidado.

Acredito que atualizaremos até metade do mês que vem.

Enquanto isso, é importante termos a telemetria funcionando.

Sabe me informar por gentileza se há por exemplo um Log que possa indicar o que está provocando este erro?

grato

Jefferson

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello Jeffsolutions

Thank you for your response.

Please verify the following on your configuration:
  • Verify that Certificate hashes preventing the plugin to work are not entered in the admin portal.
  • Ensure the Plug-in Certificate Hash key value for Telemetry has been entered on the Admin Web Portal.
  • Ensure the Plug-in Certificate Hash has been enabled on the Admin Web Portal.
  • Ensure the hub is connected to the corporate network through a wired connection.
  • If the Plug-in Install ended prematurely ensure you have compatibility with your Intel® Unite™ software
Best Regards,

Leonardo C.

0 Kudos
JQuei
Beginner

Olá Leonardo, boa tarde

Mais uma vez, obrigado.

O problema que informei aqui no tópico ocorre quando acesso o portal ADMIN, creio que não tenha relação com o plugin instalado nos HUBs.

Mesmo assim, a fim de realizar testes, antes de criar este tópico, eu desativei a checagem do Hash dos plugins e o problema persiste.

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello Jeffsolutions

Thank you for the information, allow me to investigate the case, I will be posting back when news becomes available.

Best Regards,

Leonardo C.

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello Jeffsolutions

Thank you for waiting, upon looking into the case I would like to recommend completing the update of Intel Unite® version on your configuration, I a recommending this due to on new updates have been released to provide fixes on the software, once the update is completed please let know if the error persists.

Hope this help.

Regards,

Leonardo C.

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello Jeffsolutions

I was checking your case and would like to know if you have been able to complete the update of Intel Unite®

Regards,

Leonardo C.

0 Kudos
JQuei
Beginner

Olá Leonardo, bom dia

Farei a atualização neste próximo final de semana e verificaremos se deu certo.

Aviso para você o resultado.

Obrigado

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello Jeffsolutions

I was checking your case and would like to know if you need further help. If so, please do not hesitate in replying back.

Regards,

Leonardo C.

0 Kudos