Intel Unite® App
Support for Intel Unite® App
452 Discussions

Problems with Microsoft Teams Plugin

FFern4
Novice

Hi

I have installed the latest version of Microsoft Teams plugin, but I am not able to do it work properly.

What happens is the following:

I invite the hub to a meeting.

The invitation is accepted by the hub.

The meeting appears in the hub when Intel Unite app is running

The button in the hub to join the meeting doesnt work. The colour of the button seems as the option is not available

FFern4_0-1630918512207.png

In the client side, no meeting available appears when clicking in the Teams plugin button

FFern4_1-1630918560214.png

SW versions are:

Hub and client: 4.2.34014

Intel Unite® Plugin for Exchange Calendar Reader - 2.6.490.0

Intel Unite® Plugin for Microsoft Teams - 1.1.1372

Intel Unite® Plugin for Schedule View - 1.1.728.0

Outlook server: Office 365

Microsoft Teams: 1.4.00.22472

surveys disabled at Microsoft Teams in the hub

Regards

Fernando

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies
Leonardo_C_Intel

Hello FFern4

Thank you for posting in the Intel Community.

We understand that you are having problems with the Intel Unite® Plugin for Microsoft Teams can you let us know if this was working properly at some point, and what changes were done on the environment when this issue starting happening.

Regards,

Leonardo C.

Intel Customer Support Technician

FFern4
Novice

Hi

It seems the problem is related with the language of Windows 10 in the hub.

I have installed the hub SW in a Windows 10 PC with english language (I was testing with spanish language). In this case, the hub shows the following

FFern4_0-1631014651109.png

It shows the available meetings in two ways:

• Intel Unite Plugin for Microsoft Teams: Not showed when the hub uses spanish language. It allows the hub to join the meeting
  • Intel Unite Plugin for Exchange Calendar Reader: Also showed when Windows use spanish language. It doesnt allow the hub to join the meeting. It appears as i have activated the option "Enable fullscreen messages" in the server configuration, at the "Intel Unite® Plugin for Exchange Calendar Reader" Options

It seems there are no differences in the client side when changing the language. If the client is in english but the hub in spanish, the available meetings don´t appear either

FFern4_1-1631015156738.png

If the hub is in english, the meeting appear when the client is in english or spanish

FFern4_2-1631015233957.png

FFern4_3-1631015269498.png

When the meeting is launched, at the client side only the "hang-up" option is available. I suppose that some other options should be available (switch on/off the microphone, etc)

FFern4_4-1631015437875.png

Finally, one more comment: when you try to launch the meeting from the client, sometimes the hub is unable to join the meeting (mainly using the spanish client). When you retry once or twice, the hub joins the meeting

Regards

Fernando Fernández

eetings availables