Intel Unite® App
Gain crucial understandings of the Intel Unite® App
Announcements
This product has been discontinued. This board is currently read only and no longer accepting new posts. Learn more
459 Discussions

Required Subscription error

NY6F4RqeMzox
Beginner

I am currently trialling Intel Unite as a wireless display solution. Enterprise server has been successfully setup but am having trouble when trying to setup hubs - the same issue as in this earlier thread (https://community.intel.com/t5/Intel-Unite-App/Missing-Subscription-error/m-p/1452289)

Upon opening the Intel Unite app on some of my hubs, there is an error message as follows:
"This system does not have the required subscription to run the Intel Unite app"

This occurs only on my non-Optiplex systems, however all the hubs are configured and provisioned exactly the same. I was under the impression that no subscription was required for the Unite software and that any computer with a vPro processor was able to be used as a hub.

How can I resolve this issue? Is a subscription mandatory to use Intel Unite (which would contradict much of the documentation on Intel websites and guides)

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
0 Replies