Intel Unite® App
Gain crucial understandings of the Intel Unite® App
Announcements
This product has been discontinued. This board is currently read only and no longer accepting new posts. Learn more
459 Discussions

Skype for Business Plug

rober
Beginner

I have a new hp meeting slice workstation including Intel unite installation.

I am not able to manage/use the skype-for-business plugin.

Everytime when I want to connect and use SfB I get "no meeting available".

I've tryed with room-mailbox and user-mailbox, but no chance?

Any hint on this topic?

thank you

0 Kudos
4 Replies
idata
Employee

Hello oberndor77:

In regard to your question, on the following link you will find a manual of how to configure the Skype for Business plugin, the whole document is really helpful but you will find the steps from page 8 onwards:

http://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/software/000022054.html http://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/software/000022054.html

Please let me know if the guide was useful for you.

Any further questions, please let me know.

Regards

Alberto

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello oberndor77:

I just wanted to check if the information posted previously was useful for you and if you need further assistance on this matter?

Any questions, please let me know.

Regards

Alberto

0 Kudos
jsava2
Beginner

I am also having issues with skype for business plugin. I have read all documentation. It will not connect to the skype meeting automatically. Iv followed the instructions, but they seem to be incomplete. Need help ASAP. Iv been at this for 4 months. I bought the HP Elite Slice that comes with the Intel unit installation files and when i contact Intel support they said the device is not compatible with the Intel unite application. So Im kinda confused as to why this application is out and not even Intels support technicians don't know anything about it? In addition, iv never received a response when the technician supposedly "elevated" my ticket.

Also, Iv been trying to find where I can create my own ticket but could not locate that feature. Please respond or direct me on how to create a separate post.

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello jdsavage, we will be more than glad to assist you with this matter. As you mentioned previously the best thing to do will be to create a new thread in our communities site, the reason for that is that every scenario is different, even if the same product is being used, so, for us to further assist you to try to fix this problem, please submit a new thread.

Please use the link below to register in our web site and then you will be able to submit the new thread:

/community/tech/intel-unite https://communities.intel.com/community/tech/intel-unite

Let me apologize for any inconvenience.

Any questions, please let me know.

Regards,

Alberto
0 Kudos