cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
idata
Community Manager

Skype for Business Plugin Issue.

Hi Unite Team,

After installed the S4B plugin, we found the skype meeting icon in Client panel which scheduled in outlook. and then click Join, jump out a S4B conference on HUB, the others join the meeting by outlook S4B URL. But there are no others participants in HUB conference. That means that is 2 difference conference call, Why???and no dial icon.

and I join the meeting by HUB Email URL, that is display incomingcall always in HUB.

unite V3.2

thanks.

0 Kudos
13 Replies
idata
Community Manager

Hello sdh1984,

Thank you for joining the Intel Community Support.

In order to get additional information about this issue, please try reinstalling the plugin and let me know if you notice any changes.

Wanner G.
idata
Community Manager

Hi Wanner

Thanks for reply

Several times no change.

Thanks

idata
Community Manager

Hello sdh1984,

Thank you for your response.

Please take into account the following information below.

Software requirements:

Microsoft* Exchange 2010 or greater

Skype* for Business 2013 or greater

Intel Unite® software for the Hub and the clients, version 3.0 or greater.

Also, are you able to connect an Intel Unite® meeting without Skype for business?

-In case that you are missing any configuration, take a look at the following guide.

https://www.intel.com/content/dam/support/us/en/documents/software/software-applications/Intel_Unite...

Wanner G.
idata
Community Manager

Hi Wanner,

1. Exchange 2013

2. Skype for business 2015

3. Unite 3.2

4. are you able to connect an Intel Unite® meeting without Skype for business? Yes

5. Every config is follow the docment.

I have been installed the last version skype plugin in unite 3.1 and is working well, but the last version have an issue that can't support resouce mailbox.

thanks.

idata
Community Manager

Hello sdh1984,

Thank you for your reponse.

Please allow me to investigate this issue further. I will get back to you soon.

Wanner G.
idata
Community Manager

Hello sdh1984,

I sent you a private message.

Wanner G.
SLiu32
Beginner

Hello guys,

I have got same problem, not sure you used office 365(vianet service) account or not, but I resloved it by using different accounts.

Here is summary, please better to use office 365(microsoft service) accounts cause there may be compatibility issue even with latest unite skype plugin v2.3.64 with using office 365(Vianet) accounts.

Office 365

Trail E3(Vianet) Build installed on both hub and client

Office 365

Trial E3(Microsoft) Build installed on both hub and client

Office 365(Vianet)/S4B Accounts

e.g. mailto:username@orgname.partner.onmschina.cn username@orgname.partner.onmschina.cnNGNGOffice 365(Microsoft)/S4B Accounts

e.g. mailto:username@orgname.onmicrosoft.com username@orgname.onmicrosoft.comOKOK
idata
Community Manager

Hello, Thanks for you message.

We are using exhange not office 365. and the account just used orgname.com with issue

idata
Community Manager

Hello sdh1984

We would like to know if you further assistance regarding the issue that you reported.

One of your engineers sent an email back in May 22, 2018 with troubleshooting steps for your issue, please let us know you were able to follow them.

I hope this helps.

Best regards.

Diego S.

idata
Community Manager

Hi Diego,

Sorry, I haven't received your email in May 22,2018, Could you please resent it to my email address: mailto:shijie.wang@partner.bmw-brilliance.cn .

Thanks.

idata
Community Manager

Hello sdh1984

We will coordinate with our engineers so they can reach you again through the right e-mail address.

On the meantime please edit your post an delete your e-mail to avoid any inconvenience.

I hope this helps.

Best regards.

Diego S.

idata
Community Manager

Did you try to enable UseIE in the configs? I had a similar issue.

idata
Community Manager

The issue was related to the customer using two different domains in the configuration. Once this was corrected the problem was resolved.