cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RLinc
Beginner

Standalone install onto 7700T vPro - error

Hi,

I would like to install the standalone version of the Unite software server/hub onto an Intel 7700T system supporting vPro.

During installation the app complains that the underlying hardware does not support vPro.

All drivers are up to date, however, an AMD GC is also installed, could this the issue?

Cheers.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
idata
Community Manager

Hello ricxp56,

Thank you for joining the Intel Unite® app community. My apologies for the inconvenience.

Could you please let us know the model of the computer where you are tying to set the Standalone version? Just for you to know only the models in the following page: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/architecture-and-technology/unite/intel-unite-overview.html Smart, Secure Conference Room Technology—Intel Unite® will support the installation of Intel Unite®.

Regards,

Amy C.

RLinc
Beginner

Hello Amy C,

To clarify, only the i5u processors support the Intel Unite Hub install? Not the i7 7700T vPro processors?

If we were to use an i5u processor, with additional GC to enable 8 output heads, would the hub install then work correctly?

We are looking to create an 8@1080p output hardware platform.

Many thanks in advance.

Rich.

idata
Community Manager

/message/495126 ricxp56, although your processor has the Intel® vPro™ Technology the installation of app also requires validated platforms which from our end are those found on the bottom of the site mentioned above.

Regards,

Amy C.