Intel Unite® App
Gain crucial understandings of the Intel Unite® App
Announcements
This product has been discontinued. This board is currently read only and no longer accepting new posts. Learn more
459 Discussions

The IntelUnite IOS App, doesn't connect with the enterprise server.

PStef1
Beginner

The IntelUnite IOS App, doesn't connect with the enterprise server. After typing the code it says: "PinLookupFailure". The Certificate is installed on the phone.

Can anyone help me, please?

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Amy_C_Intel1
Employee
Hello PStef1, Thank you for posting on the Intel® Communities. Please, provide the following for us to check this matter: 1. Intel® System Support Utility report:https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility-for-Windows- 2. Microsoft Msinfo 3. Problem details Problem description: Frequency of occurrence (once an hour, day, always): Steps to reproduce (provide links to forums, online help, screen shots): Attempted workaround (settings changes, etc.): Environment (office, enterprise, school, hospital, factory, home): HUB/Client computer details HUB manufacturer(s): HUB model(s) and SKU: Client model(s): Windows OS (provide Version number if Win10, and 32- or 64-bit) and update version: Intel Unite® Client version: If problem happens with Extended Display provide version: Intel Unite® HUB version: Intel Unite® Server version: If problem is related to database please specify MS SQL version: Intel Unite® Small Business version (if applies): Intel Unite App Extended display driver version (if applies): HUB and Client Graphics Driver version and vendor: Number of systems affected: Intel Plug in information (If applies) Name of the plugin: Plugin Version: Debug data Please provide the necessary logs based on customer issue and requirements *Required for all cases Amy C Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
PStef1
Beginner

Hello AmyC_Intel,

thank you for your answer!

Here are the informations you asked for:

1. Intel® System Support Utility report of the hub: (SSU_HUB.txt)

Frequency of occurrence (once an hour, day, always): always

Steps to reproduce (provide links to forums, online help, screen shots):

IMG_0004.PNG

Attempted workaround (settings changes, etc.): We tested different iPhones. Also iPhones, which are connected to the Corporate Network, but not controlled by our Mobile Device Management. I think, the DNS TXT Record doesn't work for the iPhones, so I clicked the link on the /intelunite/admin/landing/ page of the Unite Server. The IntelUNite App opens, but the configuration was not set.

Environment (office, enterprise, school, hospital, factory, home): enterprise

HUB/Client computer details

HUB manufacturer(s): DELL

HUB model(s) and SKU: Optiplex 7060

Client model(s): iPhone8/iPhone5s

IOS Version: 12.1.2

Intel Unite® Client version: 3.2.15 (This is the newest patchlevel of the iPhone App).

Intel Unite® HUB version: 4.0.991.43

Intel Unite® Server version: 4.0.991.43

I hope this information will help you, to find the issue. When you need further information, please contact me.

Yours sincerely,

PStef1

0 Kudos
Amy_C_Intel1
Employee
Thank you for that info. I will update the thread as soon as I review the information. Amy C Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
Amy_C_Intel1
Employee
PStef1, we have sent you a email regarding this matter. Please, check your inbox. If you have more questions, please reply to the email. Amy C Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos