Intel Unite® App
Gain crucial understandings of the Intel Unite® App
Announcements
This product has been discontinued. This board is currently read only and no longer accepting new posts. Learn more
459 Discussions

The "Start Guest Access" UI will auto switch to "File Sharing" page after click "Start Guest Access" button in intel unite client at first time connected to Hub

CAlex9
Beginner

When first open Intel Unite Client, and quickly press "start guest access" when the icon shows, it will automatically direct to "file sharing" page

0 Kudos
7 Replies
Leonardo_C_Intel

Hello CAlex9

Thank you for posting in the Intel Community. 

In order to look in to the behavior please provide me with the following information: 

Please fill up the information in the document attached.

Please attach pictures showing the issue.

Regards,

Leonardo C.

Intel Customer Support Technician

Under Contract to Intel Corporation

0 Kudos
Leonardo_C_Intel
Hello CAlex9 Have you been able to collect the information requested? Regards, Leonardo C. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
CAlex9
Beginner

Hi Leonardo,

attached is some brief data I've collected, b.t.w. it can reproduce with different Hub units and different client units, thanks~

0 Kudos
Leonardo_C_Intel
Hello CAlex9 Thank you for the information about you environment and the detail about the behavior that you are having allow me to investigate the case, I will be posting back as soon as news become available. Regards, Leonardo C. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
Leonardo_C_Intel
Hello CAlex9 Thank you for waiting. Can you try completing the update of Intel Unite® from version 4.0.949.40 to version 4.0.3190.18? I will send you a private e-mail with the download information. Regards, Leonardo C. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
CAlex9
Beginner

Hi Leonardo,

It seems that the issue won't appear after update to 4.0.3190.18 version

thanks for your help~

0 Kudos
Leonardo_C_Intel
Hello CAlex9 Thank you for the update, I am glad to hear that the issue is not happening after the updates. Regards, Leonardo C. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos