Intel Unite® App
Gain crucial understandings of the Intel Unite® App
Announcements
This product has been discontinued. This board is currently read only and no longer accepting new posts. Learn more
459 Discussions

There is a new version for mobile devices in Intel Unite v4.0?

NLopez
Beginner

I have Intel Unite v4.0 installed but I can not connect Android and iOS devices

0 Kudos
20 Replies
Leonardo_C_Intel
Hello NLopez Thank you for posting in the Intel Community. Are the IOS mobile devices connected on the same network? What error are you having on the IOS clients? In reference to the android clients we are working on the release of new versions to be used with Intel Unite® 4.x. Hope this helps. Regards, Leonardo C. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
Leonardo_C_Intel
Hello NLopez I was checking your case and would like to know if you have been able to get the information requested? Regards, Leonardo C. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
NLopez
Beginner

It is correct mobile devices are connected to the same network, in version 3.0 they worked without problems.

Tomorrow I will attach the error that appears in IOS because I will leave the job

0 Kudos
Leonardo_C_Intel
Hello Thank you for the information. Is the IOS app up to date according to the IOS store? As soon as you have the error information/picture, please attach it to the community. Regards, Leonardo C. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
NLopez
Beginner

Hello LeoC

Effectively the application is the latest, I downloaded from the application store. Will return on Monday and will send the error image please wait.

0 Kudos
Leonardo_C_Intel
Hello NLopez I was checking your case and would like to know if you were able to collect the error messages? Regards, Leonardo C. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
Leonardo_C_Intel
Hello NLopez Is there a possibility for you to provide me with a the log file of the IOS mobile device that is presenting the error? To do so you can follow the following steps: 1. Sync with iTunes a. Crash logs are transferred to iTunes whenever you sync your device. Plug in your device and launch iTunes* to complete the sync. 2. Retrieve the Crash Log a. Open Finder (found in the Dock). b. Click the Go menu at the top of your screen and select Go to Folder. c. Type (or paste): ~/Library/Logs/CrashReporter/MobileDevice/ d. Open the folder with the same name as your device. Your device name appears in iTunes on the left side, under Devices. e. Look for files starting with Intel Unite. If you don't see any, try opening the folder called Retired. Here, you should see at least one item starting with Intel Unite. Copy any files that you find to your desktop. f. To attach a file, you must click the “Attach” option on the bottom left-hand corner of the response box. Regards, Leonardo C. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
Leonardo_C_Intel
Hello NLopez I was checking your case and would like to know if you have been able to collect the log files? Regards, Leonardo C. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
NLopez
Beginner

Dear

I will provide this information as soon as possible, for the moment I have the same problem with Android.

Screenshot_20190215-154829.jpgScreenshot_20190215-154834.jpgScreenshot_20190215-154936.jpgScreenshot_20190215-154810.jpgScreenshot_20190215-155052.jpg

0 Kudos
Leonardo_C_Intel
Hello NLopez Allow me to investigate the behavior; I will be posting back as soon as possible. Regards, Leonardo C. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
Leonardo_C_Intel
Hello NLopez Thank you for waiting. I would like to confirm if both connections to the server (automatic or manual IP address) present the same error at the time of connecting to the server? Regards, Leonardo C. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
NLopez
Beginner

When it is configured automatically, it shows the following "Unable to connect to the server, please contact the IT department".

And when it is manually configured the application closes

0 Kudos
Leonardo_C_Intel
Hello NLopez Thank you for the information about the behavior of the client. Let me do more research for your case, I will be posting back when news becomes available. Regards, Leonardo C. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
NLopez
Beginner

Thanks!

0 Kudos
ABoyk1
Beginner

I am also experiencing the same behavior and am interested in in the solution. thanks.

0 Kudos
Leonardo_C_Intel

Hello NLopez 

Thank you for waiting.

Could please provide me with the information requested on the word document attached, the brand, models and operating system software version if the devices that are presenting the issue.  

Regards,

Leonardo C.

Intel Customer Support Technician

Under Contract to Intel Corporation

0 Kudos
ABoyk1
Beginner
0 Kudos
ABoyk1
Beginner
0 Kudos
NLopez
Beginner

ATTACHED AS REQUESTED

0 Kudos
Leonardo_C_Intel
Hello NLopez Thank you for all the details shared about your environment configuration, we are going to look into the issue that you are having,we will be posting back as soon as news becomes available. Regards, Leonardo C. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos